Dahmer vs. Gacy Reviews

• Aug 05, 2015

This movie is truly hilarious! "I'm a mother fuckin' psycho killer killin mother fucker!"- ringo

• Feb 11, 2013

This was pretty awful, but was just bad enough to be somewhat amusing at times.

This was pretty awful, but was just bad enough to be somewhat amusing at times.

• Sep 19, 2012

Don't expect any scares. Except a few laughs.

Don't expect any scares. Except a few laughs.

• Mar 18, 2012

Sounded terrible, but it is sort of funny. I am not one to watch gory movies, there's just blood in this movie. I'm not particularly fond of serial killer movies but this was different. So if you like serial killer movies, watch Dahmer vs Gacy!

• Dec 26, 2011

I'm sorry, but this was just fantastic. I don't know how its possible for anyone to watch this movie and not be completely and totally amazed. There is just too much awesome here to not appreciate. First off, the premise is genius. The U.S Military wants to create the ultimate killing machine, so they clone the worlds most notorious serial killers, making them more and more deadly with every cloning. Of course, they escape and go on bloody rampages across the country. But that's only the half of it. It also comes complete with ninjas, Harland Williams as the voice of God, Stephen Adler blowing guys for crack, mimes, and a plethora of other fantastic devices. The scene construction and dialogue is also an enormous selling point. Almost surreal in some instances. Its kind of hard for me to explain it, so you should probably just see it for yourself. Truly a one of a kind film made with a very specific audience in mind. Fortunately for me, I am in that demographic. If you even think you might like this, chances are you will.

• Nov 15, 2011

Awesome comedy. Steven adler is great!

Awesome comedy. Steven adler is great!

• Oct 11, 2011

No-budget horror-comedy that's neither scary nor funny. Probably sets some sort of record for the most repetitions of the word "asshole" in five minutes. That's probably this flick's strongest point. Goes for farce and fails. A brain-dead heap of awful that realizes how bad it is and insists on reminding us that it's trying to be worse than "Plan 9 From Outer Space" in so many words. Congratulations; it succeeds. This one deserves the chair.

• Oct 09, 2011

• Sep 22, 2011

This movie sucks. Usually when a campy horror flick lacks any plot, acting or camerawork it compensates with awesome abundant gore. This movie instead has boring unfunny news pieces DESCRIBING all the fun stuff the filmakers were too stupid to get on camera. Pair that with the douchebaggy frat-guy jokes and you get this lame piece of shit.

• Jul 21, 2011

I think this movie will be a letdown for most fans of serial killers, just because it doesn't make sense in a criminal psychogical manner: 1) If you want to breed an ultimate killing machine, you shouldn't clone serial killers, they are not killing machines, they just like to kill for recreational purposes once in a while and then pause for a while and kill again when they feel like it. 2) There has to be pauses in the killing for it being the work of the typical serial killing. When the two serial killers go on a killing spree, there should be a talk of a killing spree and not of serial killing. As a matter of fact the serial killer groupies in the movie, where applauding two spreekillers and they didn't know the murders where by Dahmer and Gacy. 3) See point one it is inlogical for serial killers to go on a killing spree. 4) Charles Manson didn't ever kill anybody, he only shot an black drugs dealer in the stomache, it is highly inlogical for him to bludgeon someone with a meat cleaver. The parts that made sense in criminal psychological way is that Dahmer and Gacy quarrel among each implying thar each other that the other one is a sicko. There is a clip on the internet where Gacy firmly states he isn't into bdsm and implies bdsm is kind of sick. Serial killers tend to be narcisstic and tend to be tender about their reputations. The movies was entertaining but it could have used some tits and asses.