Dale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dale Reviews

August 11, 2014
A fascinating documentary
½ April 21, 2013
The more accurate of the two Earnhardt films, but is missing the story of his life leading up to racing. This movie focuses more on his career and his wife and kids more than anything else. A lot of good parts were cut out that would have made the movie better so it dragged a little. But not to shabby for a documentary.
January 17, 2013
One of the best documentaries I think I have ever seen. 2 thumbs up.
August 26, 2012
Long, but very interesting
April 19, 2012
seen it and loved it
April 4, 2012
I LOVE THIS MOVIE I miss Dale so much i wish i oculd have meet him before h died cause i went to the Daytona race the same year just in July
December 21, 2011
Awesome movie, must see for ANY Dale Earnhardt fan!! Or actually, for Nascar fans in general!
November 12, 2011
Long, but very interesting
July 17, 2010
another of the films that I saw when I was younger that I also liked sad and based on true events about the last nascar driver dale earnhardt who had died in a car wreck during a nascar race around february 2000 or feburary 2001 because of another driver hit his car and got off track but this is a great film about dale earnhart's life not only his races but his childhood and his home life great film to see a great gem.
½ February 15, 2010
Good documentary on The Intimidator. I didn't like him much when he raced but Nascar has never been able to replace him. Still not sure how Bill Elliott kept winning those 'Most Popular' awards. I'd like more interviews with his on-track rivals.
October 25, 2009
Earnhardt is a legend in racing! I loved this movie but Im a nascar fan, its one of the only sports I like. BUT my wife did sit threw it 2 so ladys can get down on it.
October 7, 2009
Good features and stuff too
September 7, 2009
If you're an Earnhardt fan and you haven't seen this, you're not a real Earnhardt fan. I cried at least 3 times during this movie.
July 7, 2009
All I have to say is that it will show a side of Dale most people didn't know he had, and its the only movie thats ever made me tear up.
May 24, 2009
Not really into Dale
February 25, 2009
I finaly found this movie on CMT OMG it was great. Thanks for the help anyway
January 2, 2009
December 19, 2008
he was the best driver...other than jeff gordon...him and gordon bought property together not much people thought he liked gordon but he did
December 7, 2008
Anything w/ Dale Earnhardt are always excellent.R.I.P.
½ November 12, 2008
This is another one I thought was made just for television but I saw it so here goes. It was ok.