Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. Reviews

February 19, 2010
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that andrew keir, bernard cribbins, peter cushing, roberta tovey, ray brooks play good roles/parts thorughout this movie......i think that the director of this sci-fi/fantasy/adventure movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie....i think that this is a good dr.who adventure its got a great cast throughout this movie....i think that this is a great dr.who movie
February 9, 2010
Enjoyably goofy British 60's sci-fi.
½ February 7, 2010
LAWL the 60s. This movie is super campy but extremely enjoyable. The only thing that really bothered me is the Doctor referring to himself as 'Doctor Who.' It was bizarre but not enough to keep me from loving Peter Cushing as the Doctor. This movie is very James Bond meets old Doctor Who.
December 19, 2009
Based on a story from the BBC TV serial "Doctor Who". Dr. Who and his companions arrive on Earth in the year 2150 AD, only to discover that the planet has been invaded and its population enslaved by the dreaded Daleks. The time travellers assist human resistance groups to foil the Daleks' plan to mine the Earth's core.
½ December 18, 2009
Watchable. Cushing isn't that good as the Doctor.
½ September 11, 2009
Just like the original film that preceded it, Daleks Invasion Earth continues the boring plot and average acting that disapoint the Doctor Who fanbase. The Daleks don't even resemble Daleks, and I can't help feel that without them it wouldn't really be a Doctor Who film.
½ September 2, 2009
They still scared the pants off me up until recently...and with this fantastical array of coloured mobile bins with guns you will love it too.....
July 28, 2009
i had to watch Dr. Who in science class one day. that was the first day i wanted to take a test.
July 25, 2009
I need to check out some of the old dr. who stuff.
July 16, 2009
Better than the first film, but mostly because of Bernard Cribbins. Peter Cushing is better as Dr. Who as well, and the fact that this is based on a better TV serial than the first movie was helps as well. This is based on The Dalek Invasion of Earth...but this movie, while being in color and having way better visuals and effects...it just doesn't have the heart of William Hartnell and the cheap old ricket black and white TV Who. In that sense it doesn't differ much from the first film...but the TV story here had a real emotional core...and its lost in the film translation.
July 15, 2009
April 13, 2009
Nothing great but worth a watch
March 23, 2009
hmmm, it's going back I bit, I need a refresher
March 23, 2009
Ma premiere rencontre avec le Dr Who. Un bon petit film de Sf qui, meme s'il a pas mal vieilli, reste toujours aussi sympa a regarder.
Les voix des Daleks sont absolument ultimes !
March 5, 2009
again threw this in there..i like the more recent dr. who stuff but Baker was the best Doctahh

again threw this in...Baker is the best Dr. Who though
½ January 21, 2009
i watch it 35 years ago, i remember it was boring, slow and i didn't not enjoy it at all. This is a sequel, maybe the first one it's much better. I hope. I like dr. Who and Peter Cushing (of course!).
January 6, 2009
The better production values show, but it's not really Dr Who, is it?
½ January 6, 2009
Camp 1960's Sci-Fi with an outrageously aphazard score - Peter Cushing is decent enough as the Doctor and Cribbins provides able support, but even for me (not a fan by any means) this film veers too far away from the tv show's mythology - making the Doctor merely a human time-traveller with family in tow.
December 18, 2008
Very average. The film version of the Dr totally removes all of the mystery of his then unknown background by making him merely a 'human'. The special effects aer just for fun, and basically it was just a massive cash in on the TV series success. Shame it couldn't have cooperated with the TV shows storylines!
November 2, 2008
classic dr who british actors do a fine job