Dali & I: The Surreal Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dali & I: The Surreal Story Reviews

May 5, 2013
I've always felt if anyone could take on a challenging character like Dali, Al certainly would ace it ....can't wait to see this....
January 2, 2013
I can't wait to see the life of my fave artist
November 1, 2012
two amazing actors and a focus on one of the most interesting painters in history is a combo I'd take to even if the movie turns out bad (though I highly doubt it)
September 2, 2012
Al Pacino is great and i like Salvador Dali one of the few artists i don't find boring.
July 4, 2012
waiting for the trailer
June 29, 2012
Murphy and Pacino? Ah... yes please!
March 13, 2011
Al Pacino and Cillian Murphy... and Andrew Niccol as the director.. i hope it will be a great movie :).
September 18, 2010
2011 with Al Pacino
___

The movie will cover the life of Dali through the eyes of Lauryssens, a young art dealer who knew Dali and his wife Gala. The movie will span the 1960s-1980s, covering Dali's later period when most of... read more this great work was behind him while he became more flamboyant, and focusing on a mentor-protégé relationship between Dali and Lauryssens.
January 12, 2010
The sentence that got me : 'covering Dali's later period when most of this great work was behind him while he became more flamboyant, and focusing on a mentor-protégé relationship between Dali and Lauryssens.'
And obviously the 2 main actors, that goes without saying.
November 2, 2009
When you say 'Dali' I see a man bored of his decisive world so made one for himself. Not really a fan, his sketches are okay, something more Yves Tanguy would fill my pallet. Dali's too crazy; there's no neutrality, nothing intriguingly organic. But this film might tell me otherwise.
July 3, 2009
Cillian Murphy is in it so I NEED 2 SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iLeo
March 28, 2009
Ohhh, wanna see this!!
September 3, 2008
I can't wait to see the life of my fave artist
August 31, 2008
CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS CILLIAN MOVIE!