The Dance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dance Reviews

½ December 9, 2012
This movie was a bit slow and full of odd characters, but the ending was sweet.
½ May 31, 2011
Love Actually it is not, but it's still a preatty good movie. You have to find a couple that you care about and that you want to stick with otherwise the movie will let you down.
January 9, 2009
might be interesting to see.
½ November 3, 2008
I thought the one guy was John Bytheway... but it isn't.
½ October 18, 2008
Okay movie. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody though because it was a little boring. I found the romantic scene between the two older people was cute. They were really witty and I just love Much Ado About Nothing. Overall, nothing extrodinary but if you're bored, it's decent.
August 24, 2008
I haven't seen the movie yet .. but i want to .. where can i find the tra
February 17, 2008
Cheesey, but surprisingly funny.
½ February 9, 2008
a follow on to Best Two Years a good movie
February 4, 2008
never seen the previews can't decide if I should see it or not.
½ January 5, 2008
This movie was terrible!!! There isn't a story line and one really annoying bloke (investigator from The Best Two Years) who gives his date (first date) a few things she can work just sucked!!
½ January 2, 2008
VERY STUPID movie!! There is absolutly no plot. They don't follow through with any of the storylines that they set up. Dumb Dumb Dumb...some people may like it though. I thought it was pointless.
November 26, 2007
It was memorable for a church movie. It is no Saints and Soilders, but is a million times better than Singles(puke) Ward(hurl).
½ November 21, 2007
This movie was not quite as bad as I expected...but I had REALLY low expectations.
This movie was just boring, not my type of movie. Too much talk.
It did have good points and the acting wasn't bad. Just not my type of movie.
November 14, 2007
Great date movie . . . for those who actually have them (dates, not movies).
November 11, 2007
this movie is so stinkin cute!! ii love kc clyde hes so funny.
½ October 31, 2007
A fun film for a date. Not a comedy, but worth your time.
October 6, 2007
an interesting movie. i liked it.
September 23, 2007
Wow, another story about white, over-priveledged 20-something Ivy Leaguers. Please take your ferrari and shove it.
June 23, 2007
well i don't want to see it but i know the person that made this movie
June 12, 2007