Dancin' It's On Reviews

• Jul 19, 2017

Fun movie. Quality isn't the greatest. But the dancing is spot on.

Fun movie. Quality isn't the greatest. But the dancing is spot on.

• Feb 24, 2017

Unequivocally the worse film I have seen in 10 years. This makes The Room look like Citizen Kane....The Godfather....Ben Hur. JUst terrible

• Jul 29, 2016

Juvenile, silly, and completely forgettable in the never ending slew of dance competition rom-coms.

• Jul 19, 2016

As much as I wanted to like this movie, due to it has Whitney Carson, from Dancing With The Stars....I was just SO bored with this movie!!!! The acting was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!! There was no chemistry between the two main characters...it was clearly forced and came across that way. The storyline was pretty cheesy! I couldn't even get halfway through the movie before I found myself not only bored, but falling asleep. As much as I like Whitney...she needs to just stick to dancing and not acting....unless she plans on taking some serious acting classes!

• Mar 24, 2016

Destined to join the ranks of 'The Room' and 'Birdemic: Shock and Terror', David Winters' attempt at a coming-of-age dance flick is comically horrendous in just about every way. The robotic acting, awkward writing, and lack of likability in any single character all detract from the fact that these people are genuinely good dancers (but shitty actors).

• Nov 21, 2015

You know how step up was alright? This wasn't.

You know how step up was alright? This wasn't.

• Nov 06, 2015

I work at the movie theatre where this "film" played and on MOST days it has less than 3 people watching it. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST FILM EVER PLAYED AT THE CINEMA. And ANYONE on here that put more than 1/2 star either did NOT watch it or is a friend of the director. Most people left before it was over and a couple wanted their money back. Horrible, horrible acting, the editing was atrocious. There were times where the mouths didn't keep up with the verbiage. In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM listen to the 5 star reviews, they are NOT real and if they are these people are incompetent. GOOGLE some of the reviews, NOT ONE gives it 1 star. YouTube the responses from those that went. Awful. Without question, the worst film ever produced.

• Nov 03, 2015

Such bad acting and actors . Also very bad quality .

Such bad acting and actors . Also very bad quality .

• Oct 31, 2015

The dancers were great.. that was it!.

The dancers were great.. that was it!.

• Oct 31, 2015

One of the best dance movies in 25 years! I just love it. The move has so many meaning of life in it. David Winters is amazing! Seeing him dance in so many years was a real treat. A must see!