Dane Cook: Isolated Incident - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dane Cook: Isolated Incident Reviews

April 28, 2011
This special shows a return to form for Dane Cook, with more thoughtful material. He no longer just tries to go insane on stage and hope that audiences will be fooled; he has the jokes to back it up. He's funny. He tells stories, he retains his earlier absurd scenarios, and he really wins the listener over. I was always someone who defended Dane Cook's earlier material despite the atrocious Vicious Circle, and this special shows that that faith was well-placed. Dane Cook has the ability to adapt and to remain relevant, and most importantly, make you laugh.
½ January 1, 2011
Dane's observational comedy has always been edgier than, say, Jerry Seinfeld but this session turned his observations inward. Of course, he had his usual frenetic energy (somewhat caged on the smaller club stage) and his witty observations on relationships (did you know men & women are different?) but he also added in awkward and unfunny banter with the audience and bits about his parents deaths from cancer. More miss than hit from the gravel-voiced jokester. 7/5/9
½ September 11, 2010
I have seen way better from Dane Cook. I was not that impressed.
July 5, 2010
I wish he would give up the crude, sex humor and go back to his days of his Comedy Central special.
June 20, 2010
This is just vulgar crap!
½ May 2, 2010
This one is a bit dirty but it's good.
I love Dane!!
½ April 18, 2010
not my favorite Dane Cook stand up set, but there were some laugh out loud jokes. sort of depressing.
March 27, 2010
The newest stand up by Dane Cook. What the heck happened to him?
January 30, 2010
not as good as his other stuff
January 25, 2010
Hilarious. I'm not a big fan of dane Cook as an actor but his stand up is awesome
January 4, 2010
Dane Cook is one of the few comedians who can make jokes that aren't funny....HILARIOUS.
½ December 19, 2009
ehhhh I was hoping for so much more since this was supposed to be a more "hard core" stand up show with nothing off limits. I found myself only laughing at some jokes and being pretty bored for the rest of the show.