Dane Cook: Isolated Incident Reviews

• Apr 28, 2011

This special shows a return to form for Dane Cook, with more thoughtful material. He no longer just tries to go insane on stage and hope that audiences will be fooled; he has the jokes to back it up. He's funny. He tells stories, he retains his earlier absurd scenarios, and he really wins the listener over. I was always someone who defended Dane Cook's earlier material despite the atrocious Vicious Circle, and this special shows that that faith was well-placed. Dane Cook has the ability to adapt and to remain relevant, and most importantly, make you laugh.

• Jan 01, 2011

Dane's observational comedy has always been edgier than, say, Jerry Seinfeld but this session turned his observations inward. Of course, he had his usual frenetic energy (somewhat caged on the smaller club stage) and his witty observations on relationships (did you know men & women are different?) but he also added in awkward and unfunny banter with the audience and bits about his parents deaths from cancer. More miss than hit from the gravel-voiced jokester. 7/5/9

• Sep 11, 2010

I have seen way better from Dane Cook. I was not that impressed.

I have seen way better from Dane Cook. I was not that impressed.

• Jul 05, 2010

I wish he would give up the crude, sex humor and go back to his days of his Comedy Central special.

• Jun 20, 2010

This is just vulgar crap!

This is just vulgar crap!

• May 02, 2010

This one is a bit dirty but it's good. I love Dane!!

This one is a bit dirty but it's good. I love Dane!!

• Apr 18, 2010

not my favorite Dane Cook stand up set, but there were some laugh out loud jokes. sort of depressing.

• Mar 14, 2010

The newest stand up by Dane Cook. What the heck happened to him?

The newest stand up by Dane Cook. What the heck happened to him?

• Jan 30, 2010

not as good as his other stuff

not as good as his other stuff

• Jan 25, 2010

Hilarious. I'm not a big fan of dane Cook as an actor but his stand up is awesome