A Dangerous Woman Reviews

• Jan 10, 2017

Debra Winger is fantastic.

Debra Winger is fantastic.

• Apr 26, 2011

Good performance...but the story didn't flow very well...overall pretty good watch

• Mar 26, 2010

The movie centered around Winger's sexuality. She gave an absolutely wonderful performance. Very realistic. I wish she had a better director.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jul 03, 2008

Some good character studies.

Some good character studies.

• May 19, 2008

Debra Winger should act more often

Debra Winger should act more often

• Feb 12, 2008

I absolutley adore this film! It's one I watch over and over and love Debra Wingers character but usually watch it to oggle at Gabriel! ha ha! It is really really good though and probs my favourite GB film of all! It's just so well acted and has a real tragic ending!

• Jan 26, 2008

Caught this at a ridiculous hour on television once. At the time I had a fascination with Gabriel Byrne, being as I was obsessed with Miller's Crossing. It's not very good!

• Jul 02, 2007

An ungainly young woman, a social outcast who lives with her widowed aunt on a ranch, becomes sexually involved with an itinerant handyman. When he, in due course, becomes involved with her sexier, worldlier aunt, she responds violently.

• Jun 20, 2007