A Dangerous Woman Reviews

• Oct 31, 2020

Winger's performance is so exaggerated and over the top. I can't believe she received an Emmy nomination for this. NEXT

• Jul 11, 2020

Come for the cast and menacing title hinting at violence, stay for the-... why did I stay? The preformances were hilariously bad and the film looked utterly cheap. I guess it was the promise of that title and opening sequence that intrigued me, but the rest of the film is sure to dissapoint. At least some of the actors remain charming even when bad. 4/10.

• Jul 09, 2020

Winger is really good but there not much else to recommend it.

Winger is really good but there not much else to recommend it.

• May 31, 2020

This movie is strange.

This movie is strange.

• Jan 10, 2017

Debra Winger is fantastic.

Debra Winger is fantastic.

• Apr 26, 2011

Good performance...but the story didn't flow very well...overall pretty good watch

• Mar 26, 2010

The movie centered around Winger's sexuality. She gave an absolutely wonderful performance. Very realistic. I wish she had a better director.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jul 03, 2008

Some good character studies.

Some good character studies.

• May 19, 2008

Debra Winger should act more often

Debra Winger should act more often

• Feb 12, 2008

I absolutley adore this film! It's one I watch over and over and love Debra Wingers character but usually watch it to oggle at Gabriel! ha ha! It is really really good though and probs my favourite GB film of all! It's just so well acted and has a real tragic ending!