Daniel Tosh: Happy Thoughts Reviews

• Jul 01, 2013

by far the one of the best stand up performances Ive ever seen

by far the one of the best stand up performances Ive ever seen

• Jan 30, 2013

His best stand-up so far.

His best stand-up so far.

• Sep 30, 2012

i love his comedy style its that of man other except his relies more on the controversial comedy but i enjoy that just as much. =

• Jun 21, 2012

Oh god, I was in tears from laughter. Tosh does it again. The next big thing in Hollywood. Ties in Tosh.0 and his humor is gold

• Jun 02, 2012

Hilarious time spent

Hilarious time spent

• Apr 02, 2012

Comedy at the lowest of the low form. Basically there are 2 things I say to prove this. 1. Tell me anything about the man himself, his comedy is so obvious and rude I still haven't learned a thing going on within his head. 2. The jokes, oh god the jokes. Basically the tripe I hear goes like this *cough cough* "Black people have big cocks, jews you wish you were black."

• Jan 20, 2012

Only lasted an hour, but the short time was very comedic and he is very funny.

Only lasted an hour, but the short time was very comedic and he is very funny.

• Sep 13, 2011

Daniel Tosh's follow-up special to Completely Serious lacks his trademark wit. Whether he's been too busy with Tosh.0 or is simply running out of material, the laughs are simply not as strong as with his previous stuff. Disappointing. Tosh is one of the best comedians out there, and I know he can do better. Still, it's a pretty good set.