Darby O'Gill and the Little People - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Darby O'Gill and the Little People Reviews

½ November 11, 2016
IRRESISTABLY charming. Impossible to dislike this delightful feel-good gem of a movie.
½ February 29, 2016
Great kids movie! Definately a st patty's day favorite to watch.
February 13, 2016
A fanciful celebration of Irish culture. It's a unique Disney film that is a joy to watch. Just beware of that terrifying banshee! (First viewing - In my mid-twenties)
January 8, 2016
Darby o gill the little people
December 21, 2015
Good wee film saw it in donegal great laugh very of its time and sorry others judge it by today's standards dafties
September 20, 2015
Best movie ever made
½ September 1, 2015
The wail of the banshee gives me the creeps every time it's been seen, and Darby, well, the man is so lovable, he's the kind of grandfather I'd love to have! Even Sean Connery, for his film debut, is very charming, and has such great chemistry with Darby and his daughter Katie! Brian Conners and his large group of leprechauns are such a delight to watch, with the visual effects holding up till this day! One of the best Disney live action films ever!
½ March 29, 2015
Too me this was pretty silly and hokey. Interesting mostly for a young Sean Connery. The banshee is pretty cool though.
March 18, 2015
Delightful film. Lots of fun!
March 16, 2015
super cute movie with a clever script and lots of verve!! The best of Disney and a sweet young Sean Connery is really fun
March 15, 2015
good stuff plus hunky sean connery
September 13, 2014
Darby O'Gill and the Little People is a charming fantasy story thanks to its wit, heart, and thoroughly clever and engaging plot.
½ August 11, 2014
Great family classic
March 18, 2014
class act a must see one for all the family
March 18, 2014
Delightful, magical, fantastical, charming and enchanting. This movie has been a St. Patrick's Day staple in my household for many years and it's one of my favorite movies of all time.
January 27, 2014
Beyond exceptional disney movie!
October 15, 2013
I used to watch all of the Disney stuff as a kid. From animated to live action I watched it all and was always more bored with the live action stuff. The gimmicks of the special effects may work but that's really it.
June 20, 2013
Very good family oriented show, all good fun old Leprechan days of Ireland. It's very entertaining with Irish music & good acting from Older DISNEY FAVORITES. I recommend to all families & kids.
May 13, 2013
A fun st. patricks day movie with a very young Sean Conery.
½ April 20, 2013
This movie is just plain fun. And Sean Connery sings!