The top Daredevil quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Bullseye: I missed. He made me miss.‐ Submitted by Jimmy G (18 months ago)
- Bullseye: You're good, baby. I'll give you that. But me? I'm magic.‐ Submitted by Nick S (3 years ago)
- Matt Murdock/Daredevil: As for Daredevil...well, soon the world will know the truth. That this is a city born of heroes, that one man can make a difference. Hell's Kitchen is my neighborhood. I prowl the rooftops and alleyways at night, watching from the darkness. Forever in darkness. A guardian devil.‐ Submitted by Nell M (4 years ago)
- Franklin Nelson: He paid in fluke. Fluke is a fish, Matt. Did you know that? Because I sure as hell didn't.Matt Murdock/Daredevil: Well, Mr. Chang is a nice guy, he doesn't have a lot of money and he likes to go fishing on the weekends.Franklin Nelson: Yeah, well I like to go salsa dancing on the weekends. But I don't shake my ass to pay my phone bill. You know what I'm saying?‐ Submitted by Robert H (4 years ago)
- Bullseye: I never miss!‐ Submitted by Andrew O (5 years ago)
- Kingpin: How's your daughter?
- Elektra: You don't know how I feel.Matt Murdock/Daredevil: Revenge won't make the pain go away. Trust me.
- Kingpin: Send the guards home.Wesley: But sir...Kingpin: I was raised in the southside Bronx, Wesley. This is something you wouldn't understand.
- Matt Murdock/Daredevil: I'm not the bad guy, kid.