The Dark Angel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dark Angel Reviews

½ July 22, 2013
Another 30s movie, another Fredric March appearance. I do swear that the guy was in everything. Although a wee bit sappy and sentimental, it is well put together. A Sunday afternoon kind of film.
November 1, 2012
a wonderfully lavish soap in the order of douglas sirk pix (whom i love) this reminded me of a 'lost' sirk pic.
½ November 16, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010

(1935) The Dark Angel
DRAMA/ ROMANCE

The story of 3 (2 guys and a girl) life long friends with both in love with the same girl until the two were sent to fight during the war!
Somewhat of what used to happen during WWI and II in which if something "physical" happens to any war veteran such as missing legs etc... Used to be an expected reason for a girl not wanting to be with him anymore but the times have definitely changed! But because of the mature cast with great acting especially 2 time Oscar winner Fredrich March makes this film a convincing winner to all the romantics- more of a drama than a romance now that I think of it!

3.5 out of 4
September 28, 2008
Fredric March in a uniform? WOW!!!!!
June 19, 2007
It's mostly memorable for its solid cast.
June 12, 2007
Fabulous! I loved it and its wonderful old warness.
½ June 3, 2007
old and very very well but together
June 2, 2007
I've only seen part of it but I can guess I would love it...
May 5, 2007
oh, i like Frederic March...
February 26, 2007
BEST MOVIE EVER! The Dark Angel is my favorite all time, all around, all everything movie. Fredric March plays Alan Trent perfectly. It's a real tear jerker. Everything about this movie is perfect. I LOVE THE DARK ANGEL!