Dark Horse (Voksne Mennesker) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dark Horse (Voksne Mennesker) Reviews

January 10, 2016
Outstanding Icelandic movie. Rent it and you won't be disappointed
August 14, 2015
A wildly irresponsible graffiti artist meets an equally odd and irresponsible young woman and start a romance despite his friend's infatuation with her. An amiably quirky comedy that descends into melodrama and a weird meandering plot in the last half hour. Ultimately, not really worth the time it takes to watch it.
½ January 21, 2014
noi albinoi nin y÷netmeninden.. ba?l?k ba?l?k bir film,ipsiz saps?z bir graffittici danimarkal? cocuk, sevgilisi pastaneci k?z, šocugun komik ?i?ko doktor-hakem arkada?? ve k?z?n azg?n annesinin oldugu bir film.. eglencelik bir film 3.5 veya 4 verilir..
February 25, 2011
Many many laughs in this one. Brilliant dialouge and well used black and white. A hilarious experience.
February 5, 2011
Seen better, seen worse. Slightly engaging story of two msifits in Denmark - but not a bundle of laughs.
November 29, 2010
Not without it's charms, in a quirky sort of way, and loved the black and white filming, but I had lost interest by half way through.
Noi the Albino was a film I really liked, and I guess I was disappointed this was not as engaging.
Not a bad film, just not as good as it could have been.
October 15, 2010
Like watching a Jim Jarmusch movie, except in Danish. Great characters in weirdly entertaining settings and a visual side that mirrors the style from the 40s and 50s Hollywood productions. Overall a great movie.
½ February 25, 2010
Quite strange, yet quite cool. Charmingly irresponsible sums it up pretty well.
November 10, 2009
Morfar balanserer det hele
October 2, 2009
Romantische K├Âm├Âdie, mit h├Âhen und Tiefen. Ein Bisschen "Boken Flowers" mit d├Ąnischem Einfluss bei den Charakteren.
August 24, 2009
My favorite Danish movie since "Adam's Apples" Ô?? wonderful lo-fi slacker comedy with genuine belly-laughs. highly recommended!
August 22, 2009
Cute film. Nothing life changing, just cute and then it's gone.
May 17, 2009
A movie about growing up, rebellion, adapting to life in society. Its interesting to see it from the point of view of scandinavian society where the protectionism is strongest. People struggling for their existence somewhere in middle east or asia would not have such problems. Movie is really good and even quite funny at times. Definitely a must-see.
April 6, 2009
Could have been much better if the part of the judge suffering a mid life crisis was left out .
½ January 11, 2009
one of the best films I've seen in a long long time. I have no idea why it appeared on my rental list but thankfully it did. Some brilliant humour, beautifully paced, acted and filmed.
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
½ November 20, 2008
vonkse mennesker is so lovely ,and humanistic story, dagur karl created his own complicateted,and chaotic humanistic land,fiat 500 auto is included to the fil so lovely..

tutunamayanlar so─?uk bir diyardan gelen s─▒cak bir kendini hisset filmi,
uyuyan g├╝zelin masumlu─?u filmin epik hikayesine bolca serpi┼?tirilmi┼? olsada bu tutunamayanlar ad─▒yla t├╝rk├žeye ge├žmi┼? filmi s─▒radanla┼?t─▒rmam─▒┼?.
½ November 12, 2008
I should have known that this is so great. I hugely enjoyed the story, however silly it felt at times. More of this......
October 7, 2008
a very cute one! I love the bizarreness.