Dark Angel - Season 1 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dark Angel - Season 1 Reviews

September 18, 2010
Max is a beautiful, unique girl ? she should be, she was designed that way. Engineered in a secret top government lab twenty years ago Max and her genetically enhanced siblings were created to be the perfect soldiers... Until they escaped. Now ten years later, against the backdrop of a post-apocalyptic Seattle, Max is on a quest to reclaim her past by finding her fellow escapees, but she?s not the only one looking.

stars Jessica Alba, Michael Weatherly, Jennifer Blanc, Morgan Beggs, Kenneth Biller, Richard Gunn and J.C. Mackenzie.
April 27, 2010
I love this show. Seriously, even ten years later I still do a regular re-watch at least once or twice a year. It's clever, it's fresh, and it's one of the most original Sci-Fi ideas James Cameron has had since Terminator (with a few exceptions).

It's full of life, it's eclectic, it's edgy, and it was a brilliantly executed show that would have gone on a lot longer than it did, had the second season stayed true to the first. The show was filled to the brim with awesomely original characters equipped with sparkling dialog and perfect character development, and the casting was spot-on. Everything was right about this show and it was exciting and fun, so why was it canceled after two seasons? The writers just couldn't help but mess with a good thing.
January 20, 2010
A great show, love the setting, love the characters! Jessica Alba is great as usual. Each episode made me want to watch the next one, just so I can see what's gonna happen.