Reviews

• Mar 23, 2009

OMG! I loved this movie! I love indie suspense that really keeps you guessing until the very end!!

• Sep 28, 2008

Dark Chamber is a good film, especially for its budget, but it doesn't do anything to stand out from the rest of the indie crowd.

• Super Reviewer
    Feb 29, 2008

Impressive, low budget horror that actually focuses on story and character. There are a few plot holes that could have been explained with a cutaway or line, but all in all the viewer can tell there was a lot of time and effort put into the script. A great debut from Campfield and I look forward to seeing what he does in the future.

• Feb 20, 2008

Clever and intense, moments of tension are built nicely, and the moody atmosphere is perfect. Worth watching!

• Jan 01, 2008

Kind of failed to capture my attention. I mainly watched it to see Sleepaway Camp cast members Felissa Rose and Desiree Gould, who weren't really in it for very long.

• Sep 28, 2007

a really solid low budget mystery/thriller. like it says on the box cover, its a hitchcock-like masterpiece, except its a low budget affair so don't expect a lot. very enjoyable