Dark Harbor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dark Harbor Reviews

½ December 26, 2013
Slow pace film with lame ass ending. Waste of time.
December 22, 2013
Wasn't impressed but the ending was a surprise.
May 19, 2013
To say this is one confusing movie that goes NO where is to say the least. Even if there is anything that would be bringing any sort of action to the movie just gets phased out by a black screen.
½ January 13, 2013
I'll be honest, Norman Reedus was what motivated me to watch this film (and um, I was not disappointed :) I was ready to sit through a movie with a horrible plot and cheesy acting, but it turned out to be much better than I thought. Alan Rickman saves the day!
½ October 14, 2012
The last 3 minutes were the real surprise of the movie. It was still a very good movie!
August 16, 2012
Fantastic if you are a Rickman fan.
June 19, 2012
What a surprise! I dig it though.
May 28, 2012
...........the f*ck?
½ April 5, 2012
I bought this film because no one rents it anymore which is sad and disturbing because it's a good film with a few twists that keep the viewer thinking. An added note to all true ALAN RICKMAN fans: He's going to shock you for one brief moment.
March 9, 2012
Absolutely terrific! Alan Richman and Norman Reedus were great. Not tons of dialog but a very gripping movie. The end is quite a shocker as well. DEFINITELY shoud check it out
½ January 29, 2012
I actually didn't see the end coming....and THAT'S why I see a movie! Norman Reedus is HOT!
½ January 5, 2012
Oh Lord... just wait for the last 5 minutes...
½ January 3, 2012
loved it... you not only get to see Rickman's naked bum, but he kisses a boy!!! Great film!
½ August 14, 2011
Erm... Huh? Gay Lover?
August 3, 2011
SPOILERS**
I can't understand why people can't grasp the complexity and beauty of this film. And still there are those who don't understand the story line, David is gay, he can't be with his lover, he has his lover help him get rid of his wife so they can be together... it's so simple yet so complex. And all the more fun when you watch it again and see all those hints towards the ending. I must just say, bravo to the director and cinematographer.

This is not one for the shallow minded, it's a thinking film!
August 2, 2011
Eh, another film I watched only for Rickman (and he was good as usual). The movie itself wasn't. I liked the story. I thought it was very daring. It could have been done better with better acting on part of the two other characters who were on screen for most of the time, a broader scope, better writing, better everything. I can see why Rickman would have been interested in this story. Dark. Could have been complex with a big reveal like Shutter Island, a thriller that also involves psyching people out and being trapped on islands - but alas.
½ July 28, 2011
––Ī—
½ July 21, 2011
[Re-Watch] Vor Jahren hab ich den Film ein paar Mal geguckt, aber an wirklich viel konnte ich mich eigentlich nicht erinnern. Darum bin ich ganz erstaunt, wie gut mir der film dieses Mal gefallen hat. Die Story ist spannend und Alan Rickman groŖartig.
½ June 21, 2011
*SPOILERS* I would like to think that Norman Reedus was there as a symbol of Death, and when Alexis finally gave into him, it symbolized that she gave into death. That's how I like to think that went. This gay lovers thing with Alan Rickman and Norman Reedus was retarded and practically unwarranted. Stupid.
May 19, 2011
Outo leffa, jossa ei oikeastaan tapatunut mitään, muuta kuin että, odotettiin, että milloin tapahtuu. Sille ei myöskään voi mitään, että Alan Rickmania on välillä jotenkin niin koominen äijä, joten uskottavuus tällaisessa leffassa vähän kärsii. Mutta Alan onkin ihan loistava.