Dark Harbor Reviews

• Jun 12, 2018

Co-written and directed by Adam Coleman Howard with husband and wife of David Weinberg Alan Rickman) and Alexis Chandler Weinberg (Polly Walker) heading to the ferry so that they can get home to their cottage onto one of the islands. But along the way, they would then stumble onto a unknown drifter, (Norman Reedus) who appears to be injured. Instead of getting emergency involved, the drifter then tags along until they reach the ferry docks. He then manages to follows and then track them to their runaway cottage is when mind games are played.

• Dec 26, 2013

Slow pace film with lame ass ending. Waste of time.

Slow pace film with lame ass ending. Waste of time.

• Jan 07, 2013

I'll be honest, Norman Reedus was what motivated me to watch this film (and um, I was not disappointed :) I was ready to sit through a movie with a horrible plot and cheesy acting, but it turned out to be much better than I thought. Alan Rickman saves the day!

• Oct 14, 2012

The last 3 minutes were the real surprise of the movie. It was still a very good movie!

• Aug 16, 2012

Fantastic if you are a Rickman fan.

Fantastic if you are a Rickman fan.

• Jun 19, 2012

What a surprise! I dig it though.

What a surprise! I dig it though.

• May 11, 2012

...........the f*ck?

...........the f*ck?

• Apr 05, 2012

I bought this film because no one rents it anymore which is sad and disturbing because it's a good film with a few twists that keep the viewer thinking. An added note to all true ALAN RICKMAN fans: He's going to shock you for one brief moment.

• Mar 09, 2012

Absolutely terrific! Alan Richman and Norman Reedus were great. Not tons of dialog but a very gripping movie. The end is quite a shocker as well. DEFINITELY shoud check it out

• Jan 29, 2012

I actually didn't see the end coming....and THAT'S why I see a movie! Norman Reedus is HOT!