Dark Harvest 2: The Maize Reviews

• May 25, 2011

Worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

Worst movie I've ever seen in my life.

• Oct 09, 2010

anything with a scarecrow

anything with a scarecrow

• Sep 26, 2009

GAY. Worst than the first one!

GAY. Worst than the first one!

• Mar 07, 2009

come on people, this movie rocks.

come on people, this movie rocks.

• Mar 06, 2009

So, I started watching this one night and fell asleep. I just can't finish the rest of it. I waited too long and I don't remember the plot-line, but I can't bear to watch that again. I can say that what I saw was terrible and very poorly everything. I could make a better movie than this. I remember that much of the movie didn't make much sense. Don't even think about wasting time with this one.

• Nov 12, 2008

Holy donkey balls Batman, I stand corrected, Dark Harvest 2 is the worst f@king movie ever. Nothing about this piece of sh!t made any sense. Exactly what the f@ck is going on here? NOT RECOMMENDED!

• Nov 05, 2008

not really worth your time to watch

not really worth your time to watch

• Aug 30, 2008

Run through corn, run through corn, run through corn. Scream "girls where are you?" 100 times and you have a movie like this, but possibly better if you can actually act.

• Aug 24, 2008

From the start of the movie which included some very ameturish computer effects for the credits to the corny filming effects, and finaly to the outregously boring monolouge, Dark Harvest 2 is aMAIZEingly bad. In just under an hour and a half the script must have only consisted of one or two pages, "girls where are you?" and "Girls I can't find you." seriously that was really all the monolouge this movie provided. Though most reviews complain about the 5 min. of continous screaming it is a bit of exegaration as the screaming was more like 4 and a half min. This movie is just plain bad, how it won an award at a film festival for best suspense movie is beyond all logic.

• Aug 03, 2008

I'm pretty sure this is the most boring movie ever made. A man runs around a cornfield for a couple of hours. Yep, that's about all that happens. And where the hell were the corny scarecrow ghosts?