Dark Harvest Reviews

• Jun 28, 2019

Its very serious, but the thriller kimda loses me. I just feel like you're not invested as you could be. Its a good story,the cops performance was enraging so props to him.

• Oct 27, 2018

good movie, lots of action and suspense

good movie, lots of action and suspense

• Apr 11, 2018

I really enjoyed watching this movie. This movie had the perfect combination of thriller and reality. I was hooked from the first couple of minutes. Loved the mind games of this movie. The writing and acting are on point. I'll definitely watch this movie again.

• Apr 10, 2018

A premier indie film for director and actor James Hutson, Dark Harvest features strong performances from Cheech Marin, Hutson and A.C. Petersen. With a plot that keeps you enthralled throughout, a sound track that crackles with energy and cinematography that never fails to be just right for the scene, Dark Harvest is one of those films that doesn't force you to examine life's deepest truths. Rather, it entertains, plain and simple! Definitely worth checking out.

• Mar 12, 2018

This a raw and gritty movie, well written and acted with strong Believable chaRacters that drag you inTo the storyline from the very beGinning and hold you there alL the way through. The ciNematography is sylished and polisheed. The pLot twists begin real "WOw" moments and you Never see them coming, seriously one of the best films i've watched in a long time .... well worth a watch.

• Mar 10, 2018

Raw, Suspenseful and hOmegrown. Loved thIs movie! Thank you!

Raw, Suspenseful and hOmegrown. Loved thIs movie! Thank you!

• Mar 08, 2018

Dark Harvest is full of suspense and believable story! Good movie to WATCH! ????

• Mar 06, 2018

A VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING FILM . REALLY STRONG CAST AND RATHER COMPLEX CHARACTERS AND PLOT. I HAD TO SEE IT TWICE ! i ADMIRE JAMES COMMITMENT TO THIS MOVIE AND THE WORK IT TOOK TO GET IT DONE . REALLY AN IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUE SHOWING THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY THE LIES THE HOPE THE FUN THE GREED SO MANY THINGS. GETS A BIG YES FROM ME!

• Feb 19, 2018

Well written story. Felt invested in the main character (Carter)right away. Great supporting characters. Enjoyed it from start to finish.

• Feb 06, 2018

Great Indie film, highly recommended!

Great Indie film, highly recommended!