Dark Signal Reviews

• Nov 01, 2018

Horror movies genre it's one of the best things i have find using boxxy software

• Feb 17, 2018

Zero scares (a few startles, but with no atmosphere), no engaging, interesting, or likable characters, predictable and telegraphed twists, murky and inconsistent character motivations, dropped plot threads. But among all these problems, the worst might well be a lead actress who quite literally mouth-breathes her way through the entire film. I think the most numerous ghosts in the story were those of the unfortunate flies who were no doubt lost by the dozen into her slack, gawping maw. If it weren't for the slight concern it might be due to some kind of actual medical problem, I'd deduct another half-star for the director simply not taking out ten minutes of time on set to teach her how to breathe through her nose.

• Feb 13, 2018

This movie started out pretty slowly, but it got intense about halfway through the film, and didn't quit till the end. Loved it!

• Nov 22, 2017

Great acting. Horrible language, though. Followed the story line well. Not confusing at all. 10/10. Would recommend.

• Oct 20, 2017

After a sequence of character introductions that we, the audience, must assume may not known each other when the film begins but by its final scene they will have definitely crossed paths, the second act kicks off in a very bold, different direction (and not just for the sake of being different) - however, one can't help but wondering if an extra scene here and there in the beginning to flesh out (punintended) a few of the central characters might have saved the film from a debut filmmaker biting off more than they can possible chew, and by the time the messy parts of the film have been spit back out at us in deadpan fashion, it falls into a very particular category in the genre of such films...the one that keeps dedicated Horror fans engaged and playing along for the majority of the time, but afterwords when it's projected its last visual and auditory emissions, a feeling of sadness FOR the filmmaker is stronger than any personal feelings we have about whether or not OUR time was been irresponsibly gambled with. "Almost..." is something that will resonate in your mind afterwards. BUT, I'd strongly recommend any genre fan to watch this film all the same, as it does a lot of things well, and enough of other things uniquely, such that it does leave a sort of impression on you, but I can't be certain how long it stick as the months and years pass by.

• Sep 29, 2017

Who buys and watches this CRAP. Netflix is getting pretty bad airing this tripe.

• Sep 24, 2017

Scary film with some disturbing images and what a fantastic fight scene in the quarry. This one kept me watching til the end, and the women rock! Even if I had to chuckle from time to time, it's entertaining and creepy old fashioned horror. Gruesome scenes!

• Nov 21, 2016

The horror side of things is slightly better than the acting, but neither are that great.

• Nov 12, 2016

That was like an odd 'Greatest Hits' compilation of several other horror movie ideas : we spotted The Fog ; Nightmare on Elm Street ; Misery ; probably something like Saw too, though I only know that by reputation! Despite that, highly recommended! 9/10.