Darkened Room - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Darkened Room Reviews

½ November 20, 2013
one of his weaker short films, with nothing to say and just a little to see.
January 31, 2011
I think, it is about death of a girl. She is dead and doesn't know what was happened to herself. Now she is in pugatory to learn.
½ September 20, 2010
It's all about atmosphere and it worked for me in that regard.
July 23, 2010
A short film made by David Lynch from 2002, which is slightly better than his early shorts.
March 14, 2010
Disappointing and badly acted. This is more of the same from Lynch.
August 15, 2009
weird 8 minutes by the Master ;)
½ July 4, 2009
Lynch's ambiance, not more !
June 4, 2009
Lynch is unique maquing you feel uncomfortable and weird... this is a short experimental film that looks like a piece of a nightmare.
January 26, 2009
I probably am not suppose to get it.
January 18, 2009
didnt like this one as much as his other short films
August 4, 2008
ako ga gledate u mraku, creepy...
½ July 9, 2008
A mildly intriguing short from David Lynch, but this largely resembles a pretentious and crudely made student film. I wouldn't tolerate it from students and I won't tolerate it from Lynch.
June 27, 2008
Yes, the score is Lynch's. And you just won't know what's going on here.
½ May 13, 2008
Estrictamente para fanaticos de Lynch. Es casi insoportable.
½ March 29, 2008
Normally when I watch Lynch I get the feeling that there's something more going on, even if I don't quite know what it is. This was like watching a poorly script, badly acted short about someone who accidently dropped a cigarette on her friends dress and (in an unconnected incident) bought a broken watch.
February 11, 2008
Pretty much the bottom of the barrel of Lynch goodness, but there's still a lot of interesting things about this. The performances, however brief, are quite good, and it's a good companion piece to Inland Empire.
½ January 7, 2008
A bit disappointing visually, but ties nicely into Inland Empire and Lynch again creates a great atmosphere.