Darr: A Violent Love Story (Fear) Reviews

• Mar 22, 2017

ending ta valo lage nai....obosho ager movie .....hero to herogiri korboi

ending ta valo lage nai....obosho ager movie .....hero to herogiri korboi

• Jul 16, 2015

I can see why this movie is considered a classic. It was very well done. The sound effects and music helped give it a creepy vibe, although the background music at times did sound dated, but that's to be expected since the movie is twenty-two years old.

• Jun 11, 2013

I read that this is a 'cult classic' and it is entertaining to see Shahrukh Khan as a psycho stalker who does a convincing job that he is loo loo. I enjoyed the surprise elements of the plot and his way of getting into his obsession's world by befriending the family and lover. His innocence in these scenes is convincing, yet you still realize he is plotting to find her and make her his own. His fantasies and psychotic episodes were suspenseful and it was a fun change from typical Bollywood.

• Mar 04, 2013

One of the greatest films of all time and a classic film!!!

One of the greatest films of all time and a classic film!!!

• Jan 03, 2013

My all time fav...!!!

My all time fav...!!!

• Oct 22, 2012

Yash Chopra: Personal Favorites

Yash Chopra: Personal Favorites

• Apr 17, 2012

The story is pretty average.However,the star cast is able to hold the film together. The popular music helps. However,its the last 40-50 mins. you really like SRK steals the show.

• Aug 15, 2011

Watch it for Juhi - especially don't blink during the song "Tu Mere Samne" and I am sure in its time, the movie would have been a trend setter! Good One time watch if you can excuse some masala!

• Jul 22, 2011

This timeless thriller gave Shahrukh Khan his timeless image of the stuttering villian who made the protagonists shudder with fear.

• Dec 26, 2010

Shahrukh Khan is absolutely amazing as an obsessive lover. His words "Kiran" said with a stutter is classic still to this way and memorable for anyone who grew up in the 90s.