Dasepo Naughty Girls (Dasepo sonyo) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dasepo Naughty Girls (Dasepo sonyo) Reviews

½ December 5, 2012
This is high school comedy at it's most wacky. "Dasepo Naughty Girls" is as the title suggests, completely nuts. The film throws tone out the window early, and just when you think you've got your grasp on it... it ventures further from the realm of coherency. In the end, what you've watched is a series of loosely-binded set pieces and quirk, but the central character is well established and quite sympathetic, and the film tackles a lot of important social issue (though not always subtly). It's also quite funny.
½ October 3, 2012
What a dumb, pointless movie. Bottom line: The principal turns into a dragon and flies away into the night after all the dudes in the school jerk on him.
½ August 22, 2012
What a plotless and odd, yet captivating comic musical
June 22, 2012
I saw the end - itw was HILARIOUS!
½ March 14, 2012
This has to be one of the silliest and most absurd movies I've seen in a while. And I mean that as a positive. There's literally no story, or character development, to speak of, it's just a bunch of characters and their wacky antics. It's just a bunch of skits, realistically. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it. And, again, I mean this as a positive. The cast, while not great, definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun, so that helped. At best this movie would be average as its lack of story and any real interesting characters hurt it. But it's definitely an enjoyable average movie if you're in the right type of mood.
½ November 13, 2011
Bits were funny as hell but pacing just couldn't keep up and the lulls in-between the funny bits really brought down the whole movie.
DragonEyeMorrison
½ October 28, 2011
Such a stupid but funny movie. It's based on a web comic, so you really can't expect refined jokes. Just really really silly set pieces. I laughed, so i guess that's a good sign, or maybe i'm just an idiot.
October 10, 2010
Wacky and wayout but a whole load of fun
½ July 23, 2010
Korean director E. J-Yong takes on the Japanese in weirdness stakes. Set in 'No Use High School', the film is populated by a collection of students and teachers who cover every sexual aberration going. Look out for the cross-dressing boss, a cyclops, his sister who is trans-gender, and the poor girl, her shaky dance and her 'poverty' cuddly toy - oh and some big musical numbers! It's not particularly cohesive, more like a series of sketches, but there's enough bizarreness herein to keep you entertained.
½ July 12, 2010
korejska tinejdžerska komedija. kosooki humor = najgori i najbolji humor istovremeno. radnja nije neš, al glava ho?e eksplodirat na svaku drugu scenu <3
½ March 20, 2010
Forget the plot, character development or dramatic scenes..this movie is just crazy with its ridiculous plot..but still had me laughing
½ December 18, 2009
Very funny and off the wall Korean musical comedy. It took me by surprise just how crazy it was but it made a nice refreshing change from the usual stuff I watch.
November 10, 2009
totally lame. American Pie meets High School Musical
August 24, 2009
imagine if you went into a lunatic asylum and got them to write a script to a film. This is the result although it also has the most beautiful metaphor on film I have seen. From that I am sure you will make up your own mind if this is a film for you.
July 1, 2009
I really don't know what to think of this movie. It's incredibly albeit funny in some places and doesn't seem to have any coherent plot.
May 26, 2009
Brilliant visuals and winning cast marred by abandonment of core plot mid-film and the long-winded sappy ending that appears to be ubiquitous among commercial Korean films.
April 30, 2009
first half is really funny, but the other half is just lost its humor and become more like a so-so drama...
½ March 15, 2009
2007 Seattle International Film Festival
½ January 11, 2009
Like American Pie, except funny. And a girl gets a boner. And musical numbers. And cyclops kid. And poverty.
½ November 17, 2008
"you like other men? Come join the army!" lol... Anthony is by far the funniest, and his vanity is even more hilarious! I think this is by far the most fucked up and bizzare Korean teen movie I've watched!
PS: The poverty on her back was really creepy