Dasepo Naughty Girls (Dasepo sonyo) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dasepo Naughty Girls (Dasepo sonyo) Reviews

½ October 12, 2008
need to come out on dvd in europa.
great movie like to see it agian
½ September 16, 2008
OH MY GOD this is TOTALLY INSANE!
September 13, 2008
The plot of this movie is really stupid. I've seen many comedy movies but no one as stupid as this one. And all that scenes with the yin queen are just dumb. The only funny thing in the movie is the poverty doll and the guy who dresses like a girl. The rest of the movie is just lame and stupid.
One more good thing in the movie is that the guy who plays Anthony is really cute ;p. But still is not a movie I would reccomend to anyone
September 3, 2008
Most random movie I have ever seen, I had it's good and bad moments
August 8, 2008
Funny and bizarre teen movie that does not contain a story that at first is so obvious, later on nothing goes right for the characters that are searching.
July 10, 2008
so funny, so strange, so colorful XD
½ July 8, 2008
imagine a korean live action adult swim movie. you might be close...it's insane, it's hilarious.
July 5, 2008
this movie is fucked up. it is ridiculous. it is the one of the craziest and most entertaining things to come out of asia since tamagachi pets. it has a transvestite named big razor sis, a physical manifestation of poverty that hangs on one of the characters backs throughout the movie, and some of the most insane musical numbers in any movie ever, and that is only about 1 percent of the crazy things that happen in this movie.
June 29, 2008
Very strange movie. A collection of nonsense and crazy scenes makes this movie viewable but not spectacular.
June 22, 2008
very strange movie...but surely enjoyable...
June 20, 2008
Random. Awesome. Its not the story line that makes this movie get 4 stars but everything else in between.
June 6, 2008
I wasn't bowled over by this film, but at the same time, I left the theater knowing I wanted to see it again. Pity it's not out on Region 1 DVD. The film has little direction. We get a series of vignettes focusing on different groups of characters, which is all well and good, but without strong, well-developed characters, these segments fall a little flat. The only palpable antagonistic force doesn't surface until the film is almost over, which makes the preceding material a bit slow going at times. But it still has a lot of charm with it's insanely bright color palette and very funny musical numbers. If you like kitschy/campy B-grade movie musicals, you will enjoy this one.
May 26, 2008
call me razor sis poverty is cute
May 19, 2008
hhahaha ce film la est comme trop drole.
May 17, 2008
Uneven and overlong (even at its short running time), but earnest and warm-hearted. It's a sex comedy/musical that steadfastly refuses to be raunchy, instead aiming for an almost too-sweet tone. Much of its humor is mined from its bizarre cast of characters, its Mel Brooks-style parody of soap opera, and its proud acceptance that there is no plot. Due to its episodic nature, though, it gets tedious in its second half. Despite this, the characters and their thoroughly debauched utopia are worth the visit.
½ May 10, 2008
This movie is fucking insane. Part of me really wants to like it; it does have likability and a lot of funny jokes (at least in the beginning) but it goes off the rails quite quickly and stays off for far too long...Were it a shorter film I would have to give a thumbs up to the zany fucked-uppedness. But...no.
½ April 24, 2008
Very funny and off the wall Korean musical comedy. It took me by surprise just how crazy it was but it made a nice rereshing change from the usual stuff I watch.
March 23, 2008
One of the silliest comedies ever, perfect for a good laugh on lazy sundays.
March 21, 2008
such a weird and crazy movie. definitely out there and kind of hard to understand...but very vivid in its visuals and as a whole it was quite entertaining. nonetheless.
March 14, 2008
the power of yin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!