Reviews

• Dec 11, 2008

Paresh Rawal is good in this movie. nice performance from him.

Paresh Rawal is good in this movie. nice performance from him.

• Mar 30, 2008

some of the dialogues are so bad that you will have to laugh. Urmilla should not wear shorts anymore. Paresh Rawal looks superb head shaven. it was fun from beginning to the end.

• Feb 05, 2008

one of my fav aftar vaastav

one of my fav aftar vaastav

• Dec 20, 2007

so ahead of its time .... great watch

so ahead of its time .... great watch

• Oct 14, 2007

Classic.. well ahead of its time.. oosum starcast, great direction by rgv and mindblowing music by ar rehman. Most complete movie between Sholay and RDB

• Sep 07, 2007

Awesome. I loved paresh rawal's role init. he is really good at comedy and playing a bad guy.haha

• Aug 28, 2007

Non stop entertainment. The most underrated film in Indian history. Rahman's trendbreaking score, RGV's brilliant direction and character's which would make the Sholay lineup quiver with shame. This movie is still 20 years ahead of it's time. NON-STOP ENTERTAINMENT.

• Aug 09, 2007

What was this movie all about???

What was this movie all about???