Reviews

• Sep 06, 2019

This guy is hilarious in a way that no other comedian is or has been.

This guy is hilarious in a way that no other comedian is or has been.

• Sep 06, 2019

One of the funniest sets I've ever seen.

One of the funniest sets I've ever seen.

• Sep 04, 2019

The best standup routine... of. All. Time.

The best standup routine... of. All. Time.

• Sep 03, 2019

Hilarious. If you are a sniwflake, you will be offended.

Hilarious. If you are a sniwflake, you will be offended.

• Jun 27, 2015

Hilarious in places, you really should have seen this by now. Only slightly less brilliant than Killin em softly but better than most stand ups in general.

• Jan 22, 2014

One of the most memorable performance from Dave. I wish he can make a comeback. He is way funnier than most comedians to date.

• Nov 02, 2013

I put little beards on 'em so they look like me.

I put little beards on 'em so they look like me.

• Aug 15, 2012

Dave Chappelle is a comedian who I would classify as execution-dependent. His routine wouldn't be funny coming out of anyone else's mouth, but that's what makes Dave Dave. For What it's Worth is a prime example of this. It seemingly came out of the woodwork and left a deep groove at a time when Chappelle's popularity was at its height. That popularity has all but disappeared since he did, but this special proves that he had what it takes to survive on stage. His material ranges from cliche to personal, but the laughs never stop coming. It's a nice tight and concise performance as well, stemming from good direction and editing. It may not be quite as funny on repeat viewings, but there's no denying that this not only tops his previous stand-up special, but outdoes his peers' specials by comparison.

• Aug 01, 2012

A very funny stand up show that's worth a watch.

A very funny stand up show that's worth a watch.

• Apr 22, 2012