Dave Reviews

• Jun 18, 2019

The political optimism of this 90s flick feels positively naive in the Trump era. Still, the sweet script, deft direction, and great performances keep it buoyant and charming.

Spencer M Super Reviewer
    Jun 18, 2019

Unassuming, heartfelt comedy.

Unassuming, heartfelt comedy.

• Feb 18, 2019

Dave is the perfect movie for Presidents Day!

Dave is the perfect movie for Presidents Day!

• Jan 31, 2019

The best inspiring comedy movie ever made!

The best inspiring comedy movie ever made!

• Oct 14, 2018

Movie night with Iris. This was made against a backdrop of wanting Clinton to be the new JFK. Which he was in so many ways! This has a Capra-esque feel, and is saved by the genuine charm of Kline.

• Jul 04, 2018

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat pic!

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat pic!

• Feb 12, 2018

This is the President we all wish we could get. A real person who actually cares about us. Too bad this is only a movie.

• Mar 25, 2017

A Capra-esque comedy that never lets the gimmick of the plot get ahead of its heart. The film is able to achieve what it does largely based on a superb performance by Kevin Kline who fits the Jimmy Stewart mold perfectly.

• Nov 21, 2016

what we wish politicians were like

what we wish politicians were like

• Jul 18, 2016

If Gary Ross had only written this movie, he'd still be one of the greatest screenwriters to ever live.