Dave Chappelle: Sticks & Stones Reviews

• 14h ago

Any non SJW amongst critics? Awesome standup.

Any non SJW amongst critics? Awesome standup.

• Apr 08, 2021

Hilarious, honest and no-holds barred commentaries on society's ills and issues. Watched this in Netflix 5x already and counting. 😁

• Apr 06, 2021

Excellent. Audience definitely ahead of the critics on this one

Excellent. Audience definitely ahead of the critics on this one

• Apr 02, 2021

Hilarious, because, as much as the PC crowd may squirm, a lot of what he says it's true.

• Apr 01, 2021

I like the fact that Chapelle plays on the line between offensive & funny. I like that he doesn't care about PC Culture

• Mar 24, 2021

It was one of his best specials yet

It was one of his best specials yet

• Mar 21, 2021

Made me laugh a loot

Made me laugh a loot

• Mar 18, 2021

Critic score 35% / Audience score: 99%...

Critic score 35% / Audience score: 99%...

• Mar 13, 2021

People who only see rotten tomato critic reviews be like 🤡. Must watch this if you are fan of comedy.

• Mar 08, 2021

As usual with Mr. Chappelle, this one too is a must-see. Despite the fact that this act is now somewhat old, it's refreshing to see a comedian who isn't afraid to skip PC and just do his thing - deliver outstanding comedy and satire.