David Bowie: The Last Five Years Reviews

• Jan 31, 2018

This is a very, very bad sign of the times. That people make films about people who talk about people. But what to expect from a society, which is so possessed by attention, that they even make videos on their reactions on cinema trailers... But! If the people would at least be so honest an name it like it is. The so called "Bowie Docu" is about a lot of people who talk about Bowie - and I cannot even express how less I care. Same happened with a George Michael Docu, where lots opf people talked about "how great he was", and maybe the max of stupidity was the docu on reactions haveing seen "the shining" 300 years ago... Sometimes I just have the very sad feeling, that there are always people who sell anything. Even if it is the worst taste possible...

• Jan 23, 2018

In-depth look at Bowie. Focuses on Bowie's last five years, while highlighting his music and life as an artist. Great documentary!