David Cross: Making America Great Again Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

20 minutes of actual jokes. The rest is poorly aged political pre 2016 election commentary. I was honestly surprised to see him use the uncensored N word to a cheering crowd. Wonder if that's going to come back and bite him in the comedy post apocalypse of 2019.

• Sep 17, 2017

Worst "comedy" special i have ever seen. between a third and halfway into it, it becomes a rant against conservatives with zero jokes. i can laugh at actual jokes, this was basically just him babbling about how he does'nt understand politics and likes to blame everything on his political "adversaries" hes basically one of those idiots who calls anything he doesn't like "hitler"

• Apr 25, 2017

Most of the funniest moments are retroactively unintentional and come at the expense of Mr. Cross - like the part where he says, snidely under his breath, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let Donald Trump be the Republican candidate for President. With material like this, Mr. Cross should consider piping in a laugh track. It might be the quietest audience reaction that I've ever heard for a stand-up show of this size.

• Mar 04, 2017

This was hilarious. I really liked how talked about how no president in the history of the world wanted to take away guns from Americans... just maybe the ones with criminal records or mental disabilities shouldn't get them. David Cross is pretty liberal, so I can see Republicans and Trump-ites not being fond of this one.

• Nov 02, 2016

That could have been the most boring and idiotic show I have ever seen. Stupid liberal rants that are proof there are entirely too many mouth breathers supporting the drivel. I love comedy.....all kinds of styles but THIS was downright icky.

• Sep 27, 2016