Dawg - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dawg Reviews

½ August 14, 2015
I like Leary and Hurley enough to forgive most of Dawg's contrived moments. Yes it's brainless, but Dawg has the tiniest bit of bite.
May 17, 2014
Denis Leary is disgusting and should kill himself.
½ January 3, 2013
Not a movie I can recommend. i normally like Denis Leary, but this movie was not funny. For the first half of the film, the ex-girlfriends treated Dawg the same way that he had treated them--like a sex object. They were no better than he was. In the second half the movie becomes more interesting, but as a drama, not a comedy. The redeeming factor in this film is the message, which is a good one--sex should be a meaningful expression of mutual love and trust. Those who treat it as just a physically pleasurable act are going to miss out in the end. It is a message a much better movie, Alfie, starring Michael Caine, made a long time ago and made it more eloquently.
May 30, 2012
The movie had some funny scenes, but it's missing something. I did predict that ending. The acting is alright but dont seem to work fully for Denis Leary.
½ May 30, 2012
aucune intrigue, aucune surprise, un scenario plutot lourd ...dommage d'avoir gache 2 bons acteurs la-dedans!
½ May 30, 2012
don't get invested because the last ten minutes or so will disappoint the hell out of you
½ May 30, 2012
Simple plot.. can kinda figure out whats gonna happen.. cute and some what funny depends who you are
½ May 30, 2012
Not difficult to see why Dawg premiered on home video. The only reason I continued watching ‚?¶ curiosity ‚?¶ would this become the worst movie I had ever seen? It came close.
what a sh*tty premise
May 30, 2012
It's a pretty average comedy... nothing that sets it apart from the rest.
½ May 30, 2012
It made me want to stick my finger in my eye, into my brain and swirl it around!
May 30, 2012
Pretty okay, fat, moralcake!
½ May 30, 2012
The plot is simple and very predictable. TThe characters are nothing original. The film tries to booth funny and touching, but gets too raunchy to taken seriously. If I didn't like Denis Leary, this film would have been a total waste instead of just a waste.
½ May 30, 2012
I, thank you Baby Jesus, didn't see much of this movie. The horrible wife was watching it while I was just trying to have dinner. She found it HILARIOUS. I think she may have brain damage.
½ May 30, 2012
soooooooooooo good......mad funny movie.....hurley and leary are perfect together.....they have great chemistry
May 30, 2012
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still think Elizabeth Hurley is a repulsive one-dimensional actress, but hey, it had it's perks.
May 30, 2012
Verken Hurley eller Leary redder denne fra √• v√¶re litt for stusselig. Kanskje litt da. Men den er og blir ukjent, b-aktig og med bare noen f√• artige √łyeblikk. Tror jeg.
May 30, 2012
Stupid. lame. terrible acting. terrible effects.
½ May 30, 2012
Easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Ms. Hurley is the only thing it has going for it.
May 30, 2012
Dennis Leary is a well rounded actor and this film really doenst prove it but its has its laughs and snickers. The lessons of life you get from the film are not too far fetched but a little stretched for entertainment sake. Overall i enjoyed it.