Dawn Anna - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dawn Anna Reviews

½ July 19, 2008
i love lifetime movies...
½ July 17, 2008
i hate lifetime movies
June 25, 2008
Cak sam na kraju pustila suzu koliko me je dirnija u srce... tuzan film
June 18, 2008
so sad, but so good. i felt so much for this family. poor lauren!
June 14, 2008
This movie is really good. It is very heart warming and very touching. I love true story movies.
½ June 2, 2008
A good film based on a true story.. All the actors looked a lot like the real people.. I really like Debra Winger!!
½ May 26, 2008
dis movie was so sad!!!
May 23, 2008
Man that is one of my favorite movies of all time, it was sad for the most part but who ever watches it will injoy this great movie !!!!!!
May 10, 2008
I luved this movie and cried my eyes out
½ March 13, 2008
I cried at the end of this movie. This family went threw so much!
March 11, 2008
Wonderful and so terribly sad
December 23, 2007
I saw it on HBO. Story is sad, acting is great. I will watch it again.
November 30, 2007
tears in my eyes and lump in my throat , this was how i was watching this movie
it's a very touching story and becomes even more when in the end you get to know it has happened in real,
a tale of a v courageous mother and her fight with life to be heppy and her struggle to be strong enough to get over with every problem life now and then throws.
November 25, 2007
just saw it on HBO today.. AMAZING.. gives you the feeling that the problems in your life is Nothing.. Niente..
November 19, 2007
Es una leccion de vida kien la puede ver k la vea osea van a aprender mucho... es algo k te llega y te hace ver cosas k debes de aprender y valorar
October 22, 2007
most sad movie i have ever seen
October 17, 2007
It's very sad, but it is not really a story. It's about a woman who has brain surgery and then fifteen minutes from the end, it turns into a completely different story when there's a sudden, tragic death of a loved one. Nothing connects the two stories except the fact that they both involve the same family. Perhaps the fact that the second story was crammed into fifteen minutes is part of the reason why the two stories are so disconnected from each other. That's why I can't give it more than a two. Also, not that much character development. The characters are based on real people but it seems as if the characters are based on stories told to the media and as a result, they don't seem like well-rounded people in the movie. They seem really nice, but "niceness" isn't enough.

Lots of people deal with very similar tragedies. That alone doesn't make a story. A story is taking the random aspects of life and fitting them together as though they were pieces of a puzzle and the puzzle's final coherent picture is the meaning.
October 3, 2007
Loved it, made me cry for more than an hour because of its unexpected twist
½ September 28, 2007
Wow....what a beautifully made, heart-breaking film. The trailer and Synopsis make you think the film is about one thing, but an unpredictable twist at the end completely changes everything. Debra Winger is brilliant in this film, just as she was in Terms of Endearment. I cried my heart out. What more can I say?
September 3, 2007
This is a very good movie.