Dawn Patrol Reviews

• Nov 11, 2017

I only got through 27 minutes of the movie. Who writes this shit.

I only got through 27 minutes of the movie. Who writes this shit.

• Jul 12, 2017

No plot movie which centers on it's series of events, starring Scott Eastwood as surfer, John Piper seeking retribution after learning about his younger brother's untimely death with unsatisfactory revelations as the movie progresses.

• Dec 02, 2015

throughout our lives we are told that the difference between evil and confused is the gray area in the middle. this movie exemplifies this. while it is not the best acting in the world, I believe this film should receive and deserve a watch from you based on the pure fact that the message portrayed is well thought out and dramatically played out.

• Nov 27, 2015

Pretty bloody awful with a completely ridiculous storyline and an annoying abrupt ending. Scott Eastwood is the best thing in it, which isn't difficult, but it gets one star just cos he's pretty to look at!

• Nov 22, 2015

Scott Eastwood needs to pick better scripts than this to walk in his fathers footsteps. The film feels long despite its 87 minute running time and has a weak script with characters doing dumb things. It's watchable but forgettable.

• Jun 05, 2015

Dawn Patrol feels like wanting to tell a complicated story, twisted by unrealistic characters, but ends confusing it more. It is sad and depressing, and the flashback strategy, poor script and severe direction only worsen it.