Daybreak in Udi Reviews

• Sep 26, 2008

i think the flixter database is wrong about that movie. It's swedish title seems to be "Om jag vänder mig om" and it was shot in 2003 by Bjorn Runge. It's a very nice movie about three states of marriage in three different lives. Acting performances are especially incredible.

• Aug 17, 2008

en desacuerdo con el sr. Ledesma, no es lenta, es sueca creo. Y sí, va de drama (la idea de ese matrimonio de amurallarse, me recordó a cortarzar) danky

• Jun 14, 2008

Drama about how families go wrong. Interesting and emotional, but a bit slow and not enough to draw you in. It does show that whether here or in Sweden, people are still cruel to each other. We are all effed up.