Daylight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daylight Reviews

April 10, 2013
This director has potential. A decent storyline, lots of suspense, and great character development. However, your audience needs to have "take away", i.e. there must be some resolution in the movie, it can't just end. That's not a "new idea in movies", it's part of telling a story since time eternal. Work on it.
½ August 22, 2012
I struggled to empathize with the characters and story line. It was a little slow pace and I didn't see the connection that was building between the scenes. Eh.
½ July 27, 2012
Husband's Character should have been developed more into the movie. Other than that it was very good.
May 15, 2012
I saw Daylight a couple months ago. For me, it is a great psychological thriller movie.
April 16, 2012
A yawn of a movie that does nothing special with this always promising premise. The Stallone "Daylight" movie is more entertaining.
April 10, 2012
Starts as potentially interesting but devolves into cliche at the halfway point.
April 7, 2012
Umm. What happened here? Did the other guy call an ambulance for her? Did someone notice the 'call police' sign? Did the husband's plan to get discovered tied up in the motel work out and he came to the rescue? Who was she looking at when she was holding up the baby at the end? Everything was fine until the last 2 minutes and the whole thing just fell to pieces.
March 2, 2012
Kinda slow at times but really at 72 minutes its a quick suspense filled thriller.
February 20, 2012
slow moving film but with the cinematography and great acting, it rounded it out nicely.
December 11, 2011
Nicely done. Not shocking, but well made.
December 3, 2011
An amazing film. I would highly recommend it. Flawless camera work, beautiful music and great acting. This film has a soul and it's not easy to do in such a genre.
½ December 2, 2011
Daylight is a good thriller but didn't live up to most of the reviews. It's heavy on the stylistic shots and the actors are great but light on exposition. Would have been better had it given us more story especially about the kidnappers.
July 24, 2011