DC Showcase: Jonah Hex Reviews

• Apr 09, 2019

Classic comic movie coolness! Worth adding to my collection. The voice actors were brilliant and the story fun.

• Jun 18, 2018

In line with what DC has done updating the character (in spite of the failure of the live-action movie), this DC Showcase short embodies the aura, mystery and fear of the disfigured bounty hunter, perfectly voiced by Thomas Jane. While not a huge western fan, I could definitely enjoy more like this.

• Jun 15, 2015

My favourite of the reel. Gritty, dark and completely unexpected.

My favourite of the reel. Gritty, dark and completely unexpected.

• Nov 16, 2014

Not the best movie I have ever seen but it was still pretty good

Not the best movie I have ever seen but it was still pretty good

• Oct 09, 2014

• Mar 23, 2014

I own this on Blu-Ray as a bonus feature on the movie: * Batman: Under The Red Hood (2010)

• Mar 29, 2013

Once again this here is a story that both fans of animation and viewers who do not usually watch animation would enjoy. Featuring an all star cast headed by Tomas Jane (The Punisher) and Linda Hamilton (yes, its Sarah Connor), here is one show that has all the potential to be 100% better than its live action counterpart. Its only shortcoming would be that the story serves only as a sort of "a day in the life of...." tale as opposed to an origin story or some big pivotal event. Therefore, it is recommended for the viewer to have some basic knowledge of the Jonah Hex character.

• Jan 15, 2013

• Dec 20, 2012

As Thomas Jane switches from Marvel to DC, his characterization of Jonah Hex is well performed. Along with Trachtenberg and Hamilton, this short western will make you wish to see more. For my full review of DC Showcase: Jonah Hex (2010), check it out on this IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606600/reviews-5

• Dec 06, 2012

Much decent than the movie.

Much decent than the movie.