Dead Bodies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead Bodies Reviews

February 18, 2013
The acting was brilliant and story was the best one I had seen in awhile, so many things can go wrong and the do, its full and well amazing!
January 28, 2013
The life of a young Irishman whose life seems to go nowhere takes a dark turn after he accidentally kills his neurotic girlfriend. The film starts at a highly energetic level only to eventually fade out as it progresses. It's still an interesting gem from the usually ignored Irish cinema.
November 29, 2012
A great little film holding some impressive acting talent. It's not something for everyone, but definitely a good watch for thriller fans, as the plot works it's way through an intriguing murder mystery. Good performances from Scott and Reilly.
February 26, 2012
"All I can say is he should've gotten rid of the coffee table." - some tumblr user. Couldn't have said it better myself.
September 18, 2009
Thriller hitchcockien un peu trop poli pour ĂȘtre efficace. Un poil d'humour noir et Kelly Reilly sauvent le film, mais ca va pas plus loin.
August 22, 2009
not a bad movie. a suprisingly well told story
February 20, 2009
A very basic thriller, shot poorly and edited even worse, which, however, is saved by a charismatic performance from its lead, Andrew Scott. I found some of the twists actually surprising, even after watching this in a binge of stronger thrillers, while others could have been more thought out and darker. Oh, I think Kelly Reilly was pretty damn hot it this...
½ January 7, 2008
Good in periods and shows signs of promise but it all just becomes a bit silly and desperate towards the end. Lacked the proper direction to become the movie it had to potential to be.
December 26, 2007
Great film, though it was a little short and the ending (best friend actually turns out be a bit of a psycho) didn't really satisfy. I liked McGann's head to head's with his manager very amusing!
½ December 4, 2007
It's quite a good story, sadly the ending to it is pretty poor.
December 4, 2007
Good storyline and plot.....
½ December 3, 2007
Nice idea, some good direction but the twists seem obvious and the characters by the end are far too unsyympathetic for you to care. I loved the lizard though...sorry mean bearded dragon
December 3, 2007
An entertaining low-budget thriller
November 26, 2007
An Irish "Shallow Grave", this is a rather clever and tight little thriller with a few twists and turns to keep your interest. However, it's low budget shows and the plot itself isn't very spectacular, but its still effective and efficient.
October 14, 2007
The result is an entertaining story with some solid acting, but like so many Irish films, it seems fragmented because at the core of the drama we find the situation, not the characters.
February 24, 2007
Only Andrew Scott made this film worth-while watching. Good storyline and acting. But we def need 2 see more of Andrew Scott in the future!
½ December 28, 2006
Stylish and suspenseful Irish thriller, great cast, well acted. Very suspenseful, great score. I loved all the twists in the plot. Great pace to the film.