Dead by Midnight Reviews

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Dec 21, 2009

Another Suzy Amis Film, Out of the 23 she has appeared in I've seen the 17 that are available in DVD. This one is not her best but also not her worst. She plays the part of a government agent, and helps a robot/man to regain his true identity. Timothy Hulton plays a great part and reminds me to much of Tom Hanks. There is little action and little in the way of thriller, but its not a bad movie, just give it time, let first 30 minutes past before you shut down the boob tube. I'd say rent it, or find it in the bargain bind. 3 1/2 stars is all it gets.