A Dead Calling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Dead Calling Reviews

½ May 13, 2008
I have to say, for a Lionsgate direct-to-video, this film was pretty good.
½ April 25, 2008
I would say that this movie's saving grace was having the usually awesome Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, and Leslie Easterbrook, but the material they were given to work with made them look almost as terrible as this movie was about a newspaper editor who investigates an old house that may or may not be haunted and may or may not be connected to her and her killer father somehow. Whatever. This was terrible. All three of the aforementioned actors were terribly wasted on this film, and underused.
½ February 20, 2008
A Dead Calling is not for True Horror Fans. Its even worster then The Movie The Devil Rejects. It is entertaining in a funny way. But this is my Opinion.
½ February 15, 2008
A well-made direct-to-video.
½ February 2, 2008
agreeed with other 2 people...this movie is in my books as one of the worst movies ever. dear lord...this movie brough NOTHING to the screen worthwhile...it was so bad i dont even know where to start...so thats why im done
½ January 23, 2008
I decided to give this movie a chance because it had Bill Moseley, and Sid Haig in it. With those 2 actors in it you would think it would be a decent movie, but much like me you would be wrong! The acting in this movie is terrible, and the story is bad and predictable! It doesn't have any gore or good death scenes in it to even redeem its self a little bit.
December 24, 2007
This is a good movie has some of the Devils rejects in it.not bad for its time.
½ November 6, 2007
this was well done, Has Capt. Spauding,Otis &momma from Devil's Rejects in it!!!
½ November 1, 2007
I'm VERY disappointed that Sid Haig, Bill Moseley and Leslie Easterbrook agreed to be in this steaming piece of doody. The story is stupid at best, and is all over the place. Don't even get me started on the ending.
September 9, 2007
good, definitely has the home movie feel though
December 11, 2006
4.5/10. For a low budget horror film, it isn't too bad. The acting is a very mixed bag, some good, some okay, some poor. The story is on the lame side, but it held my interest generally. Some of the storyline makes no sense at all, so that very much hurt the film's overall effect.