The Dead Girl Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

A really sad, morbid, deplorable movie where everyone is shallow, visceral, without substance or any redeeming value or quality. They live on the amoeba level. This is EXACTLY what the communist Soviet Union said had to happen to destroy America. The Soviets, in the 1950's, said America to too strong to destroy from without until it was destroyed from within. The plan, the steps to destroy America from within were to: Destroy the family unit; Destroy America's Christian heritage, this was starting point for the strength of America, brainwash/get America's youth (Who would later control America) involved in shallow pursuits: Sexual Immorality, Perverse/Abominable Behavior, Alcohol, Drugs. This is the communist's, socialist's, and progressive's goal for America and this movie is the end results of the Soviet's goals...

• Jun 03, 2018

Not a bad movie but some of the reactions from family members are not true to life, as recognised by a former psychotherapist and psycologist.

• Nov 17, 2017

harsh reality masterfully unravels. hard to watch

harsh reality masterfully unravels. hard to watch

• Sep 19, 2017

An incredible film. The theme is dark yet relatable to males. The acting is superb.

• Nov 19, 2016

Great acting, story could have gone further.

Great acting, story could have gone further.

• May 27, 2016

Brilliant performances abound in this bleak depressing tail of a dead drug addict and a serial killer. Watched it several times and never fails to leave me with an awful sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Make sure to watch a nice romcom after.

• Apr 09, 2016

Terrific flick. Not formulaic which is one of its charms. There's a thousand by-the-numbers melodramas for the pea-brained moviegoer to veg-out in front of. Those on here who hate it I'm gonna guess are all lower IQ. Anyone with a brain or who can handle their cinematic journeys without have to be spoonfed them will love this. Toni Collette is remarkable. Piper Laurie is chilling. The pace and storylines interact in nonconventional and intelligent fashion. A small overlooked gem.

• Sep 30, 2015

Wow! Crazy but great movie! It makes me wonder if I've ever been connected to someone without even knowing it??? You really just never know!

• Aug 30, 2015

Excellent cast. Excellent acting. Excellent writing. Excellent direction. Kudos to all involved. Alton Chaney

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Aug 06, 2015

This movie had potential to be good, but it just wasn't.

This movie had potential to be good, but it just wasn't.