Dead Meat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead Meat Reviews

June 10, 2013
Favorite zombie flick give it thumbs up
June 10, 2013
Favorite zombie flick 2 thumbs up.
May 28, 2013
Add a Review (Optional)
September 23, 2012
This may be a low-budget zombie flick, but I was so impressed with the effects & it didn't get boring once... There were some pretty genius deaths & it is well worth a view! Gotta love a zombie outbreak that started with mad cow disease.
½ April 7, 2012
So bad. illogical and painful to watch it is not recommendable at any level whatsoever. Everyone should avoid "Dead Meat".
½ April 1, 2012
A good zombie flick from Ireland.
½ March 23, 2012
Dead Meat not to be confuses with ‚Dead Meat with Andre the Giant‚?, you liked ‚Shaun of the Dead‚? and dumb it down this is your movie.
August 29, 2011
Wohoo! I had a really good time watching this movie =)
February 28, 2011
Very amatuerish production about Mad Cow Disease spreading into humans to make zombies. Probably would have enjoyed it more if the cameraman was the first to die.
½ February 19, 2011
Starts off good. Fun zombie kills but then grumpy old man character comes in and ruins the movie. 1st he is annoying as hell 2nd you can't understand a damn word that comes out of his mouth or his girlfriend. There are entire conversations the are completely incompressible
October 27, 2010
Zombie kor nej tack!
½ August 7, 2010
A parody on itself with some fun moments though. A kind of a lousy Irish version of the Evil Dead.
August 6, 2010
Really low budget and terrible special effects but i really enjoyed it and it kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through...i was just waiting for those pesky zombies to (slowly) jump out.
½ June 1, 2010
This satisfied my craving for a zombie movie. Scary and atmospheric, I was tense for much of the movie! The major downside was the plot. I know it's a zombie movie, so they're running from the zombies, but after a while it got a little boring because there was nothing else. Very repetitious!
½ May 17, 2010
PATETICAMENTE MALA, HORRIBLE! No es arte, ni cine, ni nada que se le parezca. Encima fantasma y ridicula. No da miedo ni asco de lo irreal que es. DEJEN DE HACER PELICULAS CHOTAS DE ZOMBIEEEES!!!
April 24, 2010
Watched it twice just in case I somehow missed what everyone was raving about. Still don't see it. Asides from some solid characters the movie just moves along at such a slow pace I couldn't get into it. Things pick up with 'The Cow' but it was still just a bland feeling movie.
February 17, 2010
3 stars because its Irish and um.... is funny at times? I mean zombie cows eating old women, kinda funny in that ridiculous way.
December 10, 2009
not a bad low budget zombie flick