Dead Men Walking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead Men Walking Reviews

½ July 12, 2009
another bio toxin causing insane zombies to freak out movie...not a good movie at all,i think the thing other than the jerky camera and the sad special effects was the cheap sound and bad getting discouraged so many bad ones in a row for me...the search continues for zombie library worthy movies..this one is definitely not worthy..
December 22, 2008
Another zombie movie - Great!
October 29, 2008
This movie surprised the hell out of me. Its was insanely great for a B movie, the acting was bad, the gore was plentiful, and it had a dark and logical ending.
½ October 21, 2008
I saw "Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill" and this movie is worse. To be worse that the revenge of bloody bill is like being uglier than Jocelyn Wildenstein. It simply defies all logic. The acting couldn't have been worse if the actors were trying to make the movie into a joke. Actually had the actors been %#@&ing around it probably would have been better. The makeup was ok for amateur garbage but I'll let it slide since the budget was apparently $9.57 for the whole film. The shooting of the guns in the movie was as realistic as saying Michael Jackson doesn't play with little boys' naughty bits and could be easily replicated with the politically correct pansy guns sold in toy stores today. Actually I think the guns were those guns. My brain actually contracted a new form of telepathically transmitted hepatitis with a twist convulsive tendencies. This movie made me an epileptic... well, not yet, but it very well could be latent onset! I would like that 1.5 hours of my life back as soon as possible Sci Fi channel or you will be hearing from my lawyer. I want my half star back and this movie owes me 4 stars for not hurting myself after watching it all.
½ August 9, 2008
worst. I mean ... it's a zombie movie with lot of blood and gore and is good I've expected it ... but the dialog, the shooting, the story ... it is just plain BAD.
At least they should have edited this thing better! and is that a prison? come on...
½ June 29, 2008
Can I give this 0? I hated this flick, the Special Effects were bad, even for a low budget movie (the shotguns in the movie never had to be reloaded or pumped, at least until a dramatic part of the movie) and the acting was pretty bad too. I'm not exactly expecting a masterpiece when I pick up a zombie flick...but I at least want to be entertained.
May 13, 2008
never been released in egland i so want to see it
½ April 17, 2008
very good trash-zombie movie!!!
½ March 26, 2008
Awful. Terribly written, poorly thought-out concept, and just plain bad acting.
½ March 25, 2008
Sort of laughable. Plus, high security prisons where prisoners stand outside the cells?
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
February 27, 2008
Soooo baad :D. Music was good though.
½ January 17, 2008
Cool concept, but the delivery is a bit of a miss. It has it's hot and cold moments, but a definite must see if you're a fan of the undead genre like me.
December 26, 2007
This was better than I thought it would be. Good gore. I suspected an ending like Night of the Living Dead. I knew she would die like that.
½ November 25, 2007
There's an infection where humans turn to zombies...once again, we have no clue how this infection started. And they follow a typical zombie-style turn to a zombie when you're bitten, but Dead Men Walking add the element that even if you're coughed on or bled on by a zombie you become a zombie.

That being said, just like most Asylum movies, there isn't anything great to write home about. Action is lame, acting is sub-par, and they really need to invest in some better cameras than what they're using.

However, I did watch the whole film and I was actually slightly entertained by it.
November 7, 2007
It was a nice concept of a zombie infected prison which should show zombie fans exactly why you shouldn't hold up in a prison during an outbreak.
½ November 3, 2007
Pretty good for an Asylum flick, which isn't saying too much. Admittedly, the plot is nonexistant, the acting is awful, the writing is terrible, and the story is derivative of everything ever.

Also, the use of projectile vomit got old pretty quickly.
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.