Dead Snow (Død snø) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dead Snow (Død snø) Reviews

September 20, 2018
Its ok. A zombie flick. The plot is ridiculous seeing as that the zombies are Nazi soldiers. The scares are lacking, but there are 3 jump scares that got me.
July 30, 2018
Just the right amount of silly. The sequel turned it up to somewhat ridiculous but both are enjoyable movies assuming you aren't looking for a reasonable depiction of zombies.
April 27, 2018
4/17/2018
The breadcrumbs made by I Remember You, which was one of the best horror mystery movies I've seen, lead me to this movie. The casual premise of a Nazi zombie army did not really contribute much to developing the story as the antagonists could have been any of a gazillion other type of villains with the same mold.
January 8, 2018
For a horror comedy I enjoyed it
November 30, 2017
Humorous, gory and enjoyable zom-com...
November 12, 2017
really entertaining horror movie
½ October 4, 2017
I like Zombies, I like Nazis (IN MOVIES), but I really do not like this movie. Zombie Nazis turned out to be the perfect combination, as for me but I've expected more. But the idea is pretty good, I'm sure Peter Jackson really could have made really good.
(* cough * Braindead 2: Revenge of the Nazi * cough *)
½ August 21, 2017
Nazi zombies, intestines and blood, hero IQs under 60 as usual, nothing new or interesting.
March 29, 2017
The first, let's say around 45 minutes are pretty bad, the jump scares make no sense and there are generic horror movie cliches and other predictable things, but once you get to the humans vs nazi zombies this movie is outstanding with quite possibly the best gore and most intense finale of a movie I have ever seen it is AWESOME!
February 11, 2017
The premise is equal parts witty and daring, but once you get past it, this is a very by the book B-movie in both content and, sadly, quality.
½ November 12, 2016
Ridiculously daft, but in a good way.

I'll get on the sequel as soon as I can. (supposed to be even better)

[7/10]
October 31, 2016
Your typical zombie flick except with over the top killings and Nazi zombie. That's pretty much sums it up. Its awesome fun and shouldn't be taken serious.
October 5, 2016
With a few funny and dumb kills, this movie is just too boring.
½ July 31, 2016
At first it seems like it'll just be yet another zombie film - oh and how surprising they're Nazis. But it actually turns into quite a silly and funny gorefest which remains hilarious throughout.
July 25, 2016
Very very good. Definitely influenced by The Evil Dead.
½ July 9, 2016
Wild romp with Nazi zombies in Norway. Lots of blood and campy violence. The crux of the story is the zombies are still harassing the people of this small town decades after WWII because of something they had stolen from them. This group of friends finds it and the mayhem begins. Not your typical slow-moving zombies. Decent indie horror.
June 1, 2016
dead snow is an interesting case of a horror movie, even for horror comedy standards. It comes off as a B movie so does it work as a horror, comedy, and a b movie? Actually yes. the film in many respects is a breath of fresh air for the horror movie genre. for once a horror movie managed to throw me off on multiple occasions and keep me interested in what was going to happen next. Not to mention the film was legitimately funny at times with the camp only helping matters. but while it helps with the comedy it detracts from the horror aspects which die off after the first third and the gross out can be really overbearing at times but inspite of that its a good watch for any horror fan.
½ May 26, 2016
Very poor horror film with nothing going for it
½ April 22, 2016
Dead Snow grabs your interest and keeps you entertained. It starts off suspenseful and chilling then ramps up to campy gore entertainment. Never has a foreign horror movie impressed me so much. It takes the American horror concept and adds its own twist, which pays homage to Evil Dead and other movies alike.