Dead Snow (Død snø) Reviews

• Sep 20, 2018

Its ok. A zombie flick. The plot is ridiculous seeing as that the zombies are Nazi soldiers. The scares are lacking, but there are 3 jump scares that got me.

• Jul 30, 2018

Just the right amount of silly. The sequel turned it up to somewhat ridiculous but both are enjoyable movies assuming you aren't looking for a reasonable depiction of zombies.

• Apr 16, 2018

4/17/2018 The breadcrumbs made by I Remember You, which was one of the best horror mystery movies I've seen, lead me to this movie. The casual premise of a Nazi zombie army did not really contribute much to developing the story as the antagonists could have been any of a gazillion other type of villains with the same mold.

• Jan 08, 2018

For a horror comedy I enjoyed it

For a horror comedy I enjoyed it

• Dec 18, 2017

pretty out there but quite entertaining

pretty out there but quite entertaining

• Nov 30, 2017

Humorous, gory and enjoyable zom-com...

Humorous, gory and enjoyable zom-com...

• Oct 04, 2017

I like Zombies, I like Nazis (IN MOVIES), but I really do not like this movie. Zombie Nazis turned out to be the perfect combination, as for me but I've expected more. But the idea is pretty good, I'm sure Peter Jackson really could have made really good. (* cough * Braindead 2: Revenge of the Nazi * cough *)

• Mar 28, 2017

The first, let's say around 45 minutes are pretty bad, the jump scares make no sense and there are generic horror movie cliches and other predictable things, but once you get to the humans vs nazi zombies this movie is outstanding with quite possibly the best gore and most intense finale of a movie I have ever seen it is AWESOME!

• Feb 11, 2017

The premise is equal parts witty and daring, but once you get past it, this is a very by the book B-movie in both content and, sadly, quality.

• Nov 12, 2016

Ridiculously daft, but in a good way. I'll get on the sequel as soon as I can. (supposed to be even better) [7/10]