Deadfall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadfall Reviews

½ March 6, 2016
Not bad, but not good either. It wanders the line between being a smart character drama and an over-the-top crime thriller. I really liked half of it.
January 17, 2016
Great cast, interesting suspense, but ultimately a bit boring. Worth watching on Netflix.
½ January 12, 2016
What? Did they run over budget? What happened to the ending? If I was at the theater I would expect a partial refund!
½ January 5, 2016
Not bad but could of been much better
½ December 29, 2015
This could have been a great suspenseful thriller if it didn't have so much extraneous content. Eric Bana played a lovely bad guy, but his sister on the other hand kept on getting in the way. With her little love story with some guy she met gets taken way to far, this movie then moves into a downward spiral. Once they all come together at the end of can be relieved that it is almost over.
½ November 29, 2015
It's like any other movie in its category.
½ November 6, 2015
Just saw it for the girls (Mara and Wilde) but actually found it had more depth than I thought..
½ October 27, 2015
Predictable yet entertaining.
September 27, 2015
Despite a super-dark noir plot and respectable cast, "Deadfall" is a thriller that never quite delivers on its promise. There's nothing you haven't seen before - and better - in "Deadfall," which would seem to appeal mostly to fans of snowmobile chases. A film too full of itself to be bothered with entertaining its customers.
September 25, 2015
I dont get all the hate, i though it was great, almost reminded me of a Tarantino film
½ September 19, 2015
just watched it. It sucked! the ending was no ending! the movie just ended without any kind of resolution. what a random piece of crap!
½ August 11, 2015
The lack of likable characters, and depth of storyline made this film
miss the mark. The most in depth character we had was the son who was
released from prison, but he wasn't even the main character. There was
no one in the film that I was rooting for. Maybe the female sheriff
deputy, but even her back story was very short and underdeveloped. Why
was she so hated among the force?

The overall acting was good,
they just didn't have much to work with. I really wanted to like it. I
am a big Olivia Wilde fan. Unfortunately there wasn't enough to get me
emotionally involved.
June 28, 2015
Was really surprised at how good it was. Has the feel of a western. Held my attention throughout the movie.
½ June 7, 2015
Awful Horrible movie
May 22, 2015
Not a bad way to kill a few hours. I like all the actors and it's entertaining
May 15, 2015
Great performances but the story and directing are so lacking for a thriller genre.
May 15, 2015
What starts out as a thrilling getaway slowly turns into a bland and inconsistent mess. Despite its flaws, Deadfall's pleasant cinematography and solid cast make it worth watching.
May 14, 2015
Pretty rad little thriller. Great atmosphere. Hell of a cast too!
April 24, 2015
It's extremely predictable, everyone already knows what happens - not sure why this has a higher rating than Jupiter Ascending though.. no clue
April 4, 2015
very underrated movie IMO. it's a great story with a good cast and chemistry. I just don't get why such a low rating, not at all.