Deadfall Reviews

• Jan 20, 2019

A respectable cast and premise that fail to deliver as we discover it's nothing we haven't seen before. The odd relationship replete with sexual undertones between the siblings and the anti-sexism statements don't help it any. I expected a less predictable thriller.

• Nov 21, 2018

A thriller and crime movie with all the right stuff!

A thriller and crime movie with all the right stuff!

• Mar 17, 2017

Just watched this movie. The scenery was great! The plot was gripping until the end. Lots of lose ends..not my style, really. The action portions helped move the plot along. If I didn't like Charlie Hunnam so much, I would have thought the love interest aspect was trite. But in reality, who doesn't want to see two hot young lovers? Eric Bana does a great job at conveying his character's mental instability, and Sissy Spacek does make a great mom. I "like" June too. Overall, it was ok. Good for a lazy day.

• Mar 06, 2016

Not bad, but not good either. It wanders the line between being a smart character drama and an over-the-top crime thriller. I really liked half of it.

• Jan 17, 2016

Great cast, interesting suspense, but ultimately a bit boring. Worth watching on Netflix.

• Jan 12, 2016

What? Did they run over budget? What happened to the ending? If I was at the theater I would expect a partial refund!

• Jan 05, 2016

Not bad but could of been much better

Not bad but could of been much better

• Nov 29, 2015

It's like any other movie in its category.

It's like any other movie in its category.

• Nov 06, 2015

Just saw it for the girls (Mara and Wilde) but actually found it had more depth than I thought..

• Sep 27, 2015

Despite a super-dark noir plot and respectable cast, "Deadfall" is a thriller that never quite delivers on its promise. There's nothing you haven't seen before - and better - in "Deadfall," which would seem to appeal mostly to fans of snowmobile chases. A film too full of itself to be bothered with entertaining its customers.