Deadheads - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadheads Reviews

January 12, 2013
Amazing stuff for a zombie movie!
January 11, 2013
Funny,romantic zombie movie, nice!!!
January 11, 2013
In this day of easy low budget straight to video movies of any style (Especially horror or comedy), finding one that stands out is a long hard process. Deadheads is a gem to find. The characters are likable and funny as is the story. It's just a fun movie.
January 11, 2013
We watch a movie to be entertained right?! I was entertained! They're zombies with a heart, all mind you not beating, but you feel for them. It's a little horror, romance, it's comedy, it's silly, and it's damn good fun!
January 11, 2013
Great zombie buddy comedy. It has a great cult feel to it with just the right amount of camp and gore. If you like movies like Evil Dead or Tucker and Dale, you should definitely check this out.
January 11, 2013
Great movie with an excellent storyline! The actors did a wonderful job from Michael McKiddy's portayal of the loveable goofball zombie to Ben Webster's amazing one-liners. I put this movie at the #2 position in my list of favorite zombie movies. Anyone who disagrees is mental.
½ January 11, 2013
A zombie lover's must. I had to buy it as soon as I saw it for the first time. It has relatable characters, ups and downs, and an exciting plot. Well done guys!
½ January 11, 2013
Fun Zombie Comedy -- the 1st of it's kind. Not like Shaun of the Dead - these zombies can talk and make "Transformers: The Movie (1986)" references. Made independently by some horror movie fans who know how to make a movie look more expensive than it was. Funny, creative movie with surprising about of heart.
January 7, 2013
Lame low-budget comedy about a nerd zombie that wants to propose to his still living girlfriend.
½ January 5, 2013
What do you get when you mix zombies, high school sweethearts, producers who love Repo man and Evil dead, and an old guy on a road trip with a mission? Deadheads of course! Oh, so funny, and sweet, not very scary but well worth watching!!!
December 11, 2012
81%

A feel good, dirty-mouthed John Houghs-esq, indie, zombie flick. Germany has one similar, called NIGHT OF THE LIVING DORKS.
December 1, 2012
Great silly zombie movie.
November 18, 2012
Very entertaining concept to the zombie genre that keeps you well into it :D
November 16, 2012
a Really fun zombie comedy, that pokes fun at road trip and Romance films. It's a A Rom/Zom/Com!
November 16, 2012
Very silly, but deliberately so. The comical relief can get pretty annoying at times, but still remains funny overall. The over-the-top nature of the ending is really enjoyable.
October 28, 2012
Stupid. Silly. Thinks it's funnier than it is. But an acceptable passive halloween watch.
½ October 27, 2012
A funny zombie movie
October 22, 2012
Very witty little movie. I enjoyed it.
½ October 21, 2012
One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Some truly original ideas. Feels like something Bruce Campbell would have made if he had started making films in the 2010's. Flawlessly blends cheesy horror, comedy and big heart in one exquisite film. Sure there are some painful cliches, but it feels like they're mostly put in with a wink and a nod as part of the joke. The two main characters play very well off each other, and the supporting cast are awesome.
½ October 20, 2012
Very original. I was surprised how well I liked it. This movie takes place after a zombie outbreak but the main characters are zombies. The main character who has come back from the dead as a zombie is looking for his lost love, and he has a couple of zombie friends who want to help him. As the movie goes on we get glimpses of how he died. There is some very funny parts centered around the zombie point of view.