Deadly Daphne's Revenge Reviews

• Jan 05, 2014

This is in the Toxie's Triple Terror Volume 1 pack. This movie is alright but I probably wouldn't watch it again.

• Oct 27, 2012

Looked 15 years older than its release date. Four men land in trouble when two rape a young hitchhiker. Worked for me because Holt was good as a first class jerk whose every move made things worse. Escaped mental patient subplot added nothing.

• Aug 26, 2011

• May 18, 2011

Ultra low budgeter has group of friends picking up and assaulting a young female hitchhiker. Mostly unpleasant film has a release date of 1987 but must have sat on the shelf for a decade or so judging by the hair styles and office decor.

• Sep 18, 2008

Wow. Extremely bad writing, and the fact that this was advertised to me and my friends as a horror movie, made it confusing as crap. We had a couple laughs making fun of it, but that was about it. But Uncle Phil's in it! YEAH!

• Sep 03, 2008

The paceing couldn't have been much worse. Seventy minutes of build up and ten of poor payoff. No matter who you are or what you think you like, there is no reason to see this movie.

• Jan 05, 2008

starts out incredible with some of the funniest dialog i've heard, and then turns into a long, lame, slow courtroom drama with a totally absurd twist in the last 2 minutes